Diowarriors

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Thought I'd put up a thread about this facebook group that is getting into bigger and better things.

This was posted on the Facebook page and displayed at JoeCon this weekend.

A fully 3D printed dio...except for the vehicle obviously. They just posted an update that they bought a brand new 3D printer and I'm assuming they will be selling product at some point this year -

Worth checking out - Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/groups/DioWarriorsWeb/

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
It's really going to come down to price versus quality. How sturdy will the parts be for the amount the cost.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
this is very true...I couldn't see someone dropping a few hundred bucks or more for something that could break just setting it up.

G.I. Zmo

Enlisted
Aug 5, 2011
I love everything (the design, the figures, the photography...) in that dio, except one little thing: the visible layers of the 3D printing.
Anyway, it's awesome. :)

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Question, I've known Andre (guy that did all this) for a few years now. Would you all be interested in me getting a Q&A together for the site?

Of course Bro!

Do me a favor and contact Major Blood via PM. You guys can work out the details. Then after it gets published, HT can copy it and do their own Q and A like they have done for our last 3 :p

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Nothing I'd use, but I always appreciate someone that brings something new to the scale.

Though, at second glance, 4-5 more of that first one might fit my Joe Huey.

daremo

Officer III
Sep 12, 2011
The Japanese Shoji (screen) and toilets on their site are cool ideas. I just hope the resoultion gets better. I got 2 of the 3D printed Star Wars displays from Galactic Merchants and they don't show the lines as much.

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
Of course Bro!

Do me a favor and contact Major Blood via PM. You guys can work out the details. Then after it gets published, HT can copy it and do their own Q and A like they have done for our last 3 :p

:wtf: They'd NEVER copy us on anything! They do their own intel, never steal pictures or stories, and don't scramble to try and outdo us by contacting the same companies we do!

That said, yes, Morelock, we'd love a Q&A! :thumbsup:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
The Japanese Shoji (screen) and toilets on their site are cool ideas. I just hope the resoultion gets better. I got 2 of the 3D printed Star Wars displays from Galactic Merchants and they don't show the lines as much.

You can make shoji with tracing paper and bamboo skewers.