Everyone Talks ...

Jrsmi6

Leprechan Hunter

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Great picture! Very realistic with the way it was taken. Now if the prisoner was smacked up a little bit is about the only thing that could make it even better.

Jrsmi6

Leprechan Hunter
Great picture! Very realistic with the way it was taken. Now if the prisoner was smacked up a little bit is about the only thing that could make it even better.

I had thought about beating him up a bit , but decided instead to go for the pre beating intimidation shot where the villain thinks he has Bond exactly where he wants him and Bond is playing along hoping his opponent ,in his arrogance, will reveal some small thread of information that will eventually lead to his undoing.
I really just took this shot to get a feel for how a dio I made this weekend would look in action. Thanks for the remarks any thing that can help me improve my skills is much appreciated.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Very nice shot...I don't know if it's edited at all, but the effects look really cool...

I'm also liking the walls...doesn't look like foam...what are the made of?

Jrsmi6

Leprechan Hunter
Very nice shot...I don't know if it's edited at all, but the effects look really cool...

I'm also liking the walls...doesn't look like foam...what are the made of?

The walls are foam , 1/4 foam board with the paper removed. After I cut in all of the mortar lines I watered down some black folk art acrylic paint to almost a wash and poured it over the entire wall to fill in all of the mortar joints. I let it dry and added a thin coat of black over all of the walls then used a paper towel to wipe it off again.