F118thECCC Giveaway Part Deux!

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Same as the last one. This is for NON-attending forum members.

Nothing too special, just a cool ass Hulk figure:

Rules in Post 2

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Rules:

1. The winner of the Hulk will be somewhere between Post #200 and Post #300.

2. The winning post # is a mystery known only too me and a attending Con member that will remain nameless. He will receive a PM with the winner # to maintain integrity.

3. The winning post can't have more than 3 posts in a row by a single member or the winning post will be reset. For example:

Winning Post # is 20. Monkeywrench has post #18, #19, #20 and #21. That would be disqualified.

Good Luck fellas!

Last edited:

Joerhyno

Enlisted
Aug 18, 2012
Eddie, I accepted your challenge and am making a modern(futuristic) Super Soldier out of that Thor figure.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
What the hell, he'll need a Greek helmet but that Hulk is a mighty cool prize, sooooo, IN!

EDIT:

What the helm am I saying, this thing won't get into contention range until long after I've knocked off.

Joerhyno

Enlisted
Aug 18, 2012
Off to work now, how's my guy look? Started off with this figure I pulled from my Sci-Fi Fantasy fodder bin(for those that weren't in the last thread):

Eddie challenged me...

Here's a challenge...take that scifi fantasy fig and make him a modern military figure

any thoughts?

Joerhyno

Enlisted
Aug 18, 2012
Sorry for the instagram like photos, I was trying to tame the bright colors and got carried away in the new google photo editing thing.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Man u people suck :D

I thought for how fast the first giveaway went... this one would be over by now and I would be posting the 3rd one :fuckit:

BEAM

Avoids Responsibility
Apr 12, 2013
Rhode Island
Put the kids to bed, cleaned up from dinner, caught up on MAOS and Sleepy Hollow and still only 5 posts in 2 hours. There must be a lot of people partying this weekend.

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
Really wish Angel Forge would have those 1:18 skeletons available. Feel like I could use one or two for some "fatality" shots

Don't think they're going up on the site, but I'd pick some up for you if you wanted. Right now he's got some translucent ones for sale that glow when you use the Pirates of the Caribbean ring thing on them.

PM me before 2 tomorrow if you want some.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
WTH??...I thought FOR SURE this would be loooooong done...geeze guys!...c'mon!

Eddie, I accepted your challenge and am making a modern(futuristic) Super Soldier out of that Thor figure.

awesome!...I like what you've got already...what forearms are those?...they look great!

Seriously!

Reminds me of Anchorman

"Even the guy that can't think says something! You guys just stand there? "

Gosh dang I love that movie!...December 20th part 2!!

daremo

Officer III
Sep 12, 2011
Starwarsgeek won with his awesome Baal custom.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited: