Falcon -Tigerstripe Camo by Marine_Deadpool

Marine_Deadpool

Enlisted
Jun 3, 2011
Here is Falcon all painted up in tigerstripe camo. Oliver will have to correct me if I am wrong on the parts list, but this is what I think he consists of. I added a few touches to the details, such as a realistic whip antenna on his Radio, trimmed the holster so the 1911 with light rail would fit, and some rope on the pack ... Viola'!

- Newer version head and arms
- Pit Trooper upper torso
- Custom molded lower torso (not my work)
- 25th Falcon legs
- 25th Falcon gear and various accessories

Last edited:

Oliverbox

I Ride with CLAYMORE!!!
Mar 16, 2011
Alexandria, VA
The U.S. Army Green Berets called... they wanted to know if you were available to help them look this good for their next PCI. Seriously, this is awesome.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Falcon is one of the most "iconic military looks" that Hasbro could've run wild with in the 25th-30th line, either as a base for other figures or simply reusing their own parts library to give us a fantastic troop builder... And man, did they fuck that one up huge.

Both versions of Falcon are very lacking (that's an understatement for the first version, with that derpy head sculpt), but if they'd given us something even remotely close to this in the 30th line, I think fans would have bought multiples.

That's a fantastic paint job, man. Really killer, and the details you pulled out of that sculpt are superb as well.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
WOW! I would love to have a Falcon like that! Great Job!

The only thing I would recommend is his "tan". His face has some nice color to it but his arms are super pasty white. Other than that nit pick... He looks Amazing!

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Man, that is nice!...the sculpted on shirt bottom looks factory...I like the updated web gear too, though woulda liked to see it in the classic falcon color

Marine_Deadpool

Enlisted
Jun 3, 2011
Man, that is nice!...the sculpted on shirt bottom looks factory...I like the updated web gear too, though woulda liked to see it in the classic falcon color

The bottom torso was molded/cast, I guess I should have clarified in my first post. Oliver sent it to me in the batch, I am not sure where it came from.

In regard to the pasty arms... The camera lighting brought that out a bit with the exposure setting, however it is fairly close to the same color in person. I kept applying washes to the face color to get it somewhat close to the arms. I didn't want to paint the arms entirely since I didn't trim them in the elbow joints.

Last edited:

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
The bottom torso was molded/cast, I guess I should have clarified in my first post. Oliver sent it to me in the batch, I am not sure where it came from.

In regard to the pasty arms... The camera lighting brought that out a bit with the exposure setting, however it is fairly close to the same color in person. I kept applying washes to the face color to get it somewhat close to the arms. I didn't want to paint the arms entirely since I didn't trim them in the elbow joints.

I'm pretty sure the Night Fox torso (or whoever was the firs to use it) was a modded Dusty torso that was one piece, missing the removable skirt and extra waist joint. That's what it looks like, anyways.

Could be a cast of that, but if it came in black, it could very well just be a Night Fox torso.