2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
I went with 6 because it's nothing like we've had in the past. It could have been zoomed in a little, but it makes you wonder what he might be looking at after coming through that pass.

Preacher13

Officer X
Jul 16, 2014
Center Moriches, NY
www.instagram.com
I went with 6 because it's nothing like we've had in the past. It could have been zoomed in a little, but it makes you wonder what he might be looking at after coming through that pass.

I agree that this is quite cool. Also agree the shot could be more zoomed in and shot at a more dramatic angle or something. It's funny, I just bought a Schleisch (sp?) donkey to load up with supplies like this horse. It's either gonna be a Afghanistan donkey cart or WWII pack mule. Or maybe just a modern pack mule to be shared by Spec Ops and terrorists alike!

TIE_FighterTK069

Enlisted
Oct 20, 2014
Back in Tucson, AZ!
I agree that this is quite cool. Also agree the shot could be more zoomed in and shot at a more dramatic angle or something. It's funny, I just bought a Schleisch (sp?) donkey to load up with supplies like this horse. It's either gonna be a Afghanistan donkey cart or WWII pack mule. Or maybe just a modern pack mule to be shared by Spec Ops and terrorists alike!

...I'd be more apt to use it for a Tijuana-style variety show diorama with Scarlett, Baroness, and Lady Jaye.

Time to find one of these mules!

*edit to stay on topic*

Yea, this is an awesome shot.

RED

MY M-1 DOES MY TALKIN'
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
South of Atlanta---North of Macon

I have a pic that I did zoom in but it took away from the natural pass that I wanted in the pic. The zoomed in pic looks like they are in between 2 rocks. I posted the zoomed in pic over in the Official Figure Pic One-Shot Thread .Thanks---RED---

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Tough choice, but how could I possibly pass on the chance of having a Nazi rally headline the site for an entire month?!?

I'm having a really hard time picking between the first three.

The first one is awesomely focused.

The second one is hilariously awesome. SE moved so freaking fast that the guys haven't even hit the pavement yet.

And like you said, the third has swastikas! C'mon! Who doesn't want to see that emblazoned up top for a month!

Preacher13

Officer X
Jul 16, 2014
Center Moriches, NY
www.instagram.com
Tough choice, but how could I possibly pass on the chance of having a Nazi rally headline the site for an entire month?!?

I love the completely fucked logic of this.

I have a pic that I did zoom in but it took away from the natural pass that I wanted in the pic. The zoomed in pic looks like they are in between 2 rocks. I posted the zoomed in pic over in the Official Figure Pic One-Shot Thread .Thanks---RED---

I totally get what you mean. The landscape does make the shot particularly cool. I hadn't thought about the fact that it wouldn't be visible zoomed in.

shadowwarrior

Enlisted
Nov 9, 2013
Wales, UK
www.flickr.com
I'm having a really hard time picking between the first three.

The first one is awesomely focused.

The second one is hilariously awesome. SE moved so freaking fast that the guys haven't even hit the pavement yet.

And like you said, the third has swastikas! C'mon! Who doesn't want to see that emblazoned up top for a month!

Hmmm That is a thought actually mate, is that like.. legal? lol

If we have an influx of Racist neo nazis then we know who to blame ;)

Falcon C

veteran
Apr 29, 2011
Congrats for the winner, it´s a great shot for the banner.
Thanks for the votes guys :)

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
Oh damn, here goes the next month of looking at some Nazism on the banner. It's not like this site was safe for work anyway. Also, I don't work . . .

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
If this doesn't send the message that we just don't give a f*%#, I don't know what will. :D Political correctness? :talktothehand:

cb671

Enlisted
Oct 20, 2014
Guam
Congrats Preacher! I really like alot of shots you been posting. This one is pretty darn Awesome!

Akunin

Snow Bunny
Apr 7, 2011

I think this is hilarious on so many levels right now due to current events.

The banner shot looks great. I wish more ww2 era planes were available in 1:18, dioramas and banners galore!

Last edited: