GI Joe Checklist ?

Akunin

Snow Bunny
Apr 7, 2011
I'd like to see one with upc's listed too (not just the number but the bars as well). hmm, I wonder if something in a data matrix would work. Hmm, there ISN'T an app for this one! Quick, someone make a checklist for joes on android phones!!

Last edited:

Wild weasel

needs killer whale parts!
Jun 9, 2011

thats not wuite what hes looking for, he wants more of like an inventory list that you can fill out.

I wouldn't mind having a nice one where you could add X quantity(like actionfigurechecklist.com) and add a description so you could list broken parts or missing stuff. Thatd be beast. I have an account on actionfigurechecklist but don't use it, it just doesn't have enough to it. I hope when Mark Bellomo gets his site up and running he'll do that.

duffmann

Duff Beer Mascot
Jun 19, 2011
Fallbrook
thats not wuite what hes looking for, he wants more of like an inventory list that you can fill out.

I wouldn't mind having a nice one where you could add X quantity(like actionfigurechecklist.com) and add a description so you could list broken parts or missing stuff. Thatd be beast. I have an account on actionfigurechecklist but don't use it, it just doesn't have enough to it. I hope when Mark Bellomo gets his site up and running he'll do that.

Yes that is what I'm looking for a check list. Mark Bellomo site with a check list would be great.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Probably be better off doing a spreadsheet on your own computer.