H.I.S.S. II On Roids (wip)

A.V.A.C.

Beezlebuberator
Mar 16, 2011
A laboratory trash bin.
Hi all, i have finally had the chance to get back on this tank, after taking some time to devote to some other projects. This is the Hiss II on steroids, shown here with her driver Track Viper.

I still need to finalize the front. I have the pattern fitted, but it still needs to be glued together and detailed. The back is roughed in as well. My thought on that is, the box, attached with magnets on the bottom, can pull out and opened for stowage and such (see pic :))

I plan to stick with the original color scheme of the body, but change up the canons/missile colors.

Anyway, i hope to have this project done soon, shit is piling up!

Attachments

• hi1.jpg
    hi1.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 18
  • hi2.jpg
    hi2.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 23
  • hi4.jpg
    hi4.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 27
  • hi5.jpg
    hi5.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 31
  • hi6.jpg
    hi6.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 25
  • hi3.jpg
    hi3.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 17
  • hi18.jpg
    hi18.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 24

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
I like where you're going with it, but to me it seems that the treads are set too far back. Is the balance affected negatively at all? Loving the Track Viper, though!

A.V.A.C.

Beezlebuberator
Mar 16, 2011
A laboratory trash bin.
Thanks XOC, I know what your saying about the too far back, but in order for the back and front to function properly, it sits exactly where it can be to work. The bottom needs notched for it to work now, if i lose any more material, it could get weak.

I need exactly 6.4 ounces to counter weight the back to keep it from tipping. That will be added with a small steel "bar" disguised on the very back of the interior ( under neath the back door).

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
Hasbro really should make more tanks that have real treads. Why do those driver have a weird dildo pump thing?

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
looks some of Baroness' stuff stored in that box?...lol

i've always liked this HISS...with some paint :)...can't wait to see what you do with it...

the T-V is flipp'n sweet BTW...real nice work on him...i like that you took pics of him with his ARAH counterpart

A.V.A.C.

Beezlebuberator
Mar 16, 2011
A laboratory trash bin.
Shit happens Ed, gotta be prepared. Besides, keeping in POC tradition, "throw a bunch of accessories in and those dopes will buy anything".

Destro...Money case

Track Viper... Nail Gun/ Anal Intruder 3000.... Did i tell you he used to be an Interrogator?

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
Thanks XOC, I know what your saying about the too far back, but in order for the back and front to function properly, it sits exactly where it can be to work. The bottom needs notched for it to work now, if i lose any more material, it could get weak.

I need exactly 6.4 ounces to counter weight the back to keep it from tipping. That will be added with a small steel "bar" disguised on the very back of the interior ( under neath the back door).

Hey, if it's balanced, then it's all good, bro. I'm impressed with your exact calculations on the counterweight, too. ;)