Heavy Water - Kickstarter

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I backed this one and didn't get everything I was supposed too. I emailed the guy a ton of times and kept getting the run-a-round. And an action figure made out pf resin?? That's the worst idea EVER. I don't know how many times mine broke a part while I was working on it...but I guess that's what I get for buying the files and not a finished/painted figure.

So in other words STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY AND HIS KICKSTARTER!

Reactions: Sgt301

Sgt301

Oct 20, 2018
Thanks for the heads up. I’ve done a couple three Kickstarters over the last 10 years and I believe they were all Marauders. Oh, I did get a couple Larry Hama’s.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
That's a bummer. I didn't back it, but I hate when people don't get what they pay for. I've been on the losing end of two different crowdfunding projects that disappeared into the ether, and while both only cost me around $100, it's really irritating.

Fortunately, I've funded far more successful projects, so I guess that's the price of getting stuff that isn't retail-viable. Gotta take a risk every now and then. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
True, but I should have known from my background working with resin models that trying to make ACTION FIGURES from resin was a bad idea from the very beginning...and NOT backed it. Oh well, I'll take every opportunity I get to crap all over his driving for new backers for his wave 2.