HeelJoe Photography

HeelJoe

Is singin' in Acid Rain
Jan 23, 2013
Midlands - UK
I thought it was about time for those who haven't seen any of my work to have a peek into my Joe world...

Massive thank you to Fled for introducing the 1:18th to me.

Anyways, enjoy and criticism is welcome as I can only but improve.

Last edited:

HeelJoe

Is singin' in Acid Rain
Jan 23, 2013
Midlands - UK
Good too see your work here too, and not just on JoeDios. :)

Ha ha, well I had to get a flavor of a place before throwing my work around.

Thank you all for the comments, they are much appreciated. I'm still learning, developing and progressing but it's seeing the amazing work on here from the likes of Fled, FalconC, Rick, Med, Morelock, scruffyronin to name a few off the top of my head... not to intentionally miss anyone out but these are the guys I pester the most for tips and advice lol.

MMorelock66

Isn't a Gijoe fan
Apr 4, 2012
the land of Virginia
Ha ha, well I had to get a flavor of a place before throwing my work around.

Thank you all for the comments, they are much appreciated. I'm still learning, developing and progressing but it's seeing the amazing work on here from the likes of Fled, FalconC, Rick, Med, Morelock, scruffyronin to name a few off the top of my head... not to intentionally miss anyone out but these are the guys I pester the most for tips and advice lol.

If you ever have any questions, shoot me a message! I'll gladly help you out.

HeelJoe

Is singin' in Acid Rain
Jan 23, 2013
Midlands - UK
Nice! Got any shots of the full diorama?

Here you go Fled, this is a proper full shot warts n all so excuse the mess I was moving rooms at the time...

And here is a few more I've taken...

This last one is meant to be blurry as I was messing with the settings on my camera as an FYI.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Wow!...that's quite a nice set up...I really dig that first new trooper one...the dude getting in the back of the truck is posed quite well

HeelJoe

Is singin' in Acid Rain
Jan 23, 2013
Midlands - UK
Wait...WTH is a "car boot"??

Ha ha more...
British word puzzles
as boot is the same as trunk which makes no sense to me either as a boot is what you put on your foot. But alas, a car has a boot in the UK and in the USA a car has a trunk. Although an elephant has a trunk so this is why we get confused with some of the American word puzzles!

PROVOST

Colonel in Chief
Officer Club
Jun 28, 2011
Terra Australis
Aussies also call it 'the boot' likely cause we kept more of the things the poms did and said than the Yankees did.

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com

Love this one. Awesome work on that stone wall!