Humvees

captinbaer1

unregistered sex offender
Sep 16, 2011
New york, NY
I just fired off a email to BBI over if they'll give us a Humvee with a gun turret. If enough people email them this request maybe they'll make it. so on that note go ahead and email BBI:

Email address: bbusa@blueboxtoys.com

-The Captin

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Bah, there are plenty of humvees already. They need to do a Hind. Admitedly a humvee with a turret ring is in line with their current item configuration.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
hell I'm not pay 35 for them, too price for just the turret. sorry pickel

Well you may be collecting the wrong toys. Unfortunately 1:18 scale product is not very popular so this is why people are making parts for it. New stuff isn't flying to the shelves. Maybe they have a turret planned but I would not hold my breath with companies that are not even producing new items.

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
hell I'm not pay 35 for them, too price for just the turret. sorry pickel

Considering what they're asking for what they're producing now, I can almost guarantee that anything they make will be more expensive than what Pickel's charging.

Also, you're not the only Jew on the forums. Just an FYI. ;)

Pickelhaube

Replicator of Toys
Officer Club
Mar 15, 2011
New Orleans
Pickel'skit is only 35$?

Yep :)

But I have a hold on them for right now.

They are a little bit of work to pour and I am struggling right now to catch up on my back orders .

So I have a hold on them for about 3 weeks to try and get caught up.

ReallyMe

Enlisted
Nov 4, 2012
Yep :)

But I have a hold on them for right now.

They are a little bit of work to pour and I am struggling right now to catch up on my back orders .

So I have a hold on them for about 3 weeks to try and get caught up.

Are you ... cleared of your backlog? I was so desperate to have such a thing that I even have tried to think of to ... make it. But, if someone who actually knows what they're doing does it already.... :)

ReallyMe

Enlisted
Nov 4, 2012
Just a little more time.

I will gladly wait! That way I can save up more cash. I'll read the threads to learn all I can about the kit you make, to ensure it will fit the humvees (yes - plural!) I have. You know, I don't know why, but I'm just fixing to deploy some M1011+ humvees around the house. :)

Pickelhaube

Replicator of Toys
Officer Club
Mar 15, 2011
New Orleans
I will gladly wait! That way I can save up more cash. I'll read the threads to learn all I can about the kit you make, to ensure it will fit the humvees (yes - plural!) I have. You know, I don't know why, but I'm just fixing to deploy some M1011+ humvees around the house. :)

Try this thread.

http://www.warbird-photos.com/gpxd/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=19765&hilit=humvee+turret

Last edited:

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
I have this humvee in storage somewhere. I should pull it out. .. and find all the parts to it. lol

(pic from yo joe)

I wish I'd gotten the Night Ops one. It looks a bit cooler .. cuz it's in black. Black is cool.