I Need Help!!!

Jedi_Master_Ben

Enlisted
Mar 6, 2012
Hello Everyone,

I need your help! I am desperatly trying to get a copy of two pieces I sculpted to be used in up coming waves in The Plague Wars. They are:

the Babydoll torso

Zombieland Tallahassee

I am only looking to borrow these so I can make a mold of them and return them back plus some extra pieces I have made as a thank you. If anyone has these pieces, please contact me.

Thanks,

Ben Bentley

Jedi_Master_Ben

Enlisted
Mar 6, 2012
Have you checked with DW? I'm pretty sure he has the Tallahassee head, at least.

I have, with respect to the torso, I don't think he has all of the pieces to it. As for the head, I could have sworn that I had a copy of it in my studio, but I tore the place up looking for it and for the life of me, can't find it. These pieces were done back before I started making molds of the wax sculpts and casting a master copy to be sent off for production.

Jedi_Master_Ben

Enlisted
Mar 6, 2012
I can see if I still have all the pieces but the torso is painted...

G.I.*EDDIE,

If the torso is not glued together, being painted should not be a problem. I have molded painted parts before and had no issues pulling the part out. After I make a mold and cast a copy, I will be updating the tooling of it to match what I have designed with The Plague Wars line.

Plus, I will hook you up with some nice swag for letting me borrow it.

Ben Bentley

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
It actually is glued together...and assembled into a figure...but I have no problem disassembling her if that doesn't create a problem for you...

I guess the problem would be IF I can seperate the halves without damaging any of the pegs...or anything else for that matter...

Jedi_Master_Ben

Enlisted
Mar 6, 2012
Hey G.I.*EDDIE,

Here is a thought, what if you send me the figure, I will take it apart, mold and cast what I need, and then after I tool the new torso, I paint it based on the original colors you had and assemble the figure with the new torso? Or I can glue the old design back together and send back the figure with the swag.

What do you think?

Ben Bentley

It actually is glued together...and assembled into a figure...but I have no problem disassembling her if that doesn't create a problem for you...

I guess the problem would be IF I can seperate the halves without damaging any of the pegs...or anything else for that matter...

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
That sounds good to me. Though, you don't need to paint it. It's the second deco the figure has gone through and she could use a third. Maybe I'll get the correct head and actually paint her up as Babydoll this time. :D

PM me your address and I'll try and get it out today.

Jedi_Master_Ben

Enlisted
Mar 6, 2012
PM Sent

That sounds good to me. Though, you don't need to paint it. It's the second deco the figure has gone through and she could use a third. Maybe I'll get the correct head and actually paint her up as Babydoll this time. :D

PM me your address and I'll try and get it out today.