ICEMAN (AOA)

raginspoon

Enlisted
Aug 20, 2011
I didn't like any of the icemen that hasbro made. I like the iceman from the mid 90's right before AOA when Bobby learned to expand the use of his powers for the first time. This could also pass for the AOA version If you want it to.

Let me know what you think.

Pictures are a little dark. The flash would was the details out, since the figure is translucent.

Can guess what the base head is?

Unpainted with the flash on

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Hmmm, spikey! I'm not familiar with this version of Iceman, but I like the execution.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
I can't even tell what scale this is. Is it ML, or MU? Looks good. Did you do a smoky wash on him, or was that from the mold casting (idiot novice question, sorry).

raginspoon

Enlisted
Aug 20, 2011
That's impressive. I really like it. Did you cast the head yourself?

Yes. I cast the whole figure in a transparent blue

Hmmm, spikey! I'm not familiar with this version of Iceman, but I like the execution.

This iceman came from the mid 90's right before and after Age of Apocalypse(AOA). He also appeared like this in AOA. but he had no legs. He would float on ice vapor.

Also, are you going to have the heads and extra bits on sale on your store :D?

I will have the whole figure up for sale. It will be $55. There are no little bits that come off really I sculpted most of those ice crystals. some came from the crappy arctic destro. Glad he was good for something.

Oh yeah, got all distracted by the comments - I like it! Gonna do any other AOA customs?

I might. Sunfire would be a fun one. I am doing a normal kitty pryde next but I am going to give her those claws. After that is rogue.

I can't even tell what scale this is. Is it ML, or MU? Looks good. Did you do a smoky wash on him, or was that from the mold casting (idiot novice question, sorry).

This was from mold casting and it is joe scale

Last edited:

danielgogeta

Enlisted
Mar 26, 2011
very nice real sculpt! looks way better than things coming out.

Care to share the material you used? The blending is consistent on all surfaces. Molded?