Injustice Superman Vs Nightwing

MMorelock66

Isn't a Gijoe fan
Apr 4, 2012
the land of Virginia
Following Med's review of Aqua man vs Black Adam, I'll be reviewing the Man of Steel versus the adulterated Boy Wonder.

First, the basic sculpt looks great. These figures look incredible and seem to be ripped straight from the game. The level of detail on these New 52 inspired costumes is truly great.

Don't take that for gushing though. My Nightwing figure can't even hold his batons. Also, Supes suffers from pin head syndrome, much like a few of the other figures in the line.

The articulation on both figures is great. Each one has multiple POAs allowing for some pretty dynamic poses.

Here's them lined up along MU and Mortal Kombat. As you can tell, these guys are extremely short. Definitely will take some creative angles to take some photos to make them look in scale.

And here's Superman with a "big" figure from his own line. I know Doomsday is supposed to be large and imposing, but he makes Superman look like a bitch.

All in all, these aren't necessarily bad figures. I quite like them, but if you're hoping for in scale DC characters with your Marvel stuff, you better look elsewhere.

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
Apparently when removing Superman (maybe others) from the package be careful as the leg might come off.

Like Nightwing so I kept it, but My legless superman kept me from buying some other figures in this line. (MoS superman fits in better with 1:18th scale than this superman.)

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I want Doomsday (and this is coming from an ardent poo-pooer of DC), but sho don't want to pay 30 bucks for him and whatever chaff (Catwoman, I believe) figure he's packed with.

Goldbug

BND
Mar 15, 2011
Smallville, IL
goldbug.yolasite.com
I want a Nightwing but don't want Superman at all.
I've seen some people switch out Supe's head with a MOS version.
I hope Barnes & Noble will get some of these new figures. Right now they have the first few waves for $24.95.

Joerhyno

Enlisted
Aug 18, 2012
Goldielocks, my local comic shop has them all if you're desperate. I'll even give you my discount(I work for them on Tuesdays). Let me know. I believe they're $30 after the discount.

MMorelock66

Isn't a Gijoe fan
Apr 4, 2012
the land of Virginia
That Spiderman is some single pack version I picked up cheap off of Dorkside.

And I just saw MW's question, I might look into detailing these guys. At least make Doomsday look as vicious as he should be

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
So I bought one of the Family Dollar Blue armor suit Superman to put that head on this figure. The skin tone on that figure is almost a perfect match. The others, not so much. Head is a pretty good improvement, not perfect but better. I'll get a pic as soon as I get my camera back out for pics. I love this Superman figure. He is so badass looking.