Joe Con 2015

Joerhyno

Enlisted
Aug 18, 2012
Actually, Weber was lead of Transformers when they started Combiner Wars, that's his and Wardon's baby. Talking to Derryl, These figures were well into production months before Weber was in place, ;) What he does going forward, time will tell.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
Eh, blue camo and a 95% grey Hit and Run is a pretty poor start. I want to know who came up with clown shoes Cobra Commander. Man alive that figure is hideous.

I don't understand the Walking Dead B+W edition HNR. I mean, he's suppose to have camo, but who cares? Why not just make up a new swat character out of that build instead?

Some of the camo designs are hideous enough to wish for the days of getting red/olive/black designs.

Joerhyno

Enlisted
Aug 18, 2012
They stated in the panel that the test sample figure they got from China for HnR wasn't right and it was too grey. He will have Camo. I believe it will be digital camo like the Cobra Movie Trooper. I just watched the video and they said it'll be tiger stripe camo like the club HnR

I agree with the red shoes CC, but I think it looks bad because it's painted red.. if they're molded red, they might not look "as bad".. but still... they should have gone with a different figure if you ask me.. or black shoes at least.

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
The way they mixed the black and red on that figure is all wrong.