odd man out !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 15, 2011
blasdell ny
photobucket.com

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
`They're blue to replicate blackout lights or IR covers, aren't they?

xhairs

Mar 15, 2011
blasdell ny
photobucket.com
thanks man im glad you dig it and i havent seen any one else post pics of the vamp so im not sure if some are darker or not but they def could of gave it a camo paint job instead of the light green color.

Oliverbox

I Ride with CLAYMORE!!!
Mar 16, 2011
Alexandria, VA
So, I'd like to hear a little more about this project... did you use brushes? Why this particular type of camo... are you going to do a themed unit or something like that? What will you do with this VAMP?

xhairs

Mar 15, 2011
blasdell ny
photobucket.com
So, I'd like to hear a little more about this project... did you use brushes? Why this particular type of camo... are you going to do a themed unit or something like that? What will you do with this VAMP?

ok yes i used brushes and for the camo it worked with the base color of the vamp. not sure yet if i buy another one i might but right now its the only one. it will be for transport/ going in the swamp or jungle where you need a 4X4 that is not to big but not small and can hold more then 2 guys. im going to see if i can make a driver with the same or close camo pattern to drive this beast.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
great job on the camo X...very impressive...did you mask it when you were painting?...the lines look really sharp

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Wow! Great job, especially with it being free hand.

I bet Oliver might want to place an order for a few with his team

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Eff that, no way I'd take the time to freehand a friggin' entire vehicle. I've done camo on an entire figure and about shot myself when I finished.

That's nuts, x. Plain nuts. Good job on it though. :)

Charade

Enlisted
Apr 12, 2011
A shoutout to X for letting me know when a local WalMart restocked their VAMPS.

Having said that...what an ugly color. For vehicles, I usually keep one unaltered, and weather one, but in this case, I'm definitely painting this one....

xhairs

Mar 15, 2011
blasdell ny
photobucket.com
A shoutout to X for letting me know when a local WalMart restocked their VAMPS.

Having said that...what an ugly color. For vehicles, I usually keep one unaltered, and weather one, but in this case, I'm definitely painting this one....

no prob and soon you will see all my work in person then you really can judge it lol.

Tankster thanks man.

Wild weasel

needs killer whale parts!
Jun 9, 2011
Looks great man! I will suggest though that on your next project you thin the paint just a little more, in a few spots it is slightly globby, also, I'd suggest another coat of the colors because(especially on the hood) there isn't full coverage. It definately looks very good though, so don't get me wrong when I say that, its just me being the picky person I am.

xhairs

Mar 15, 2011
blasdell ny
photobucket.com
Looks great man! I will suggest though that on your next project you thin the paint just a little more, in a few spots it is slightly globby, also, I'd suggest another coat of the colors because(especially on the hood) there isn't full coverage. It definately looks very good though, so don't get me wrong when I say that, its just me being the picky person I am.

lol its all good i wanted it to look a bit used not bran new lol.