John Rambo

Marine_Deadpool

Enlisted
Jun 3, 2011
Here is another that I had on the work bench. Still have a little more to do with it. Finish color matching the pants to lower torso pants. Thinking about adding some more light shading to the t-shirt. I need a bow, can't give up Shadow Trackers bow...only one I got. The knife is scratch made out of styrene.

-SDS Head
-Bazooka upper body and arms, sculpted veins and watch on arms
-Renegades Tunnel Rat legs
-Standard 25th Joe boots
-Marauder 1911

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I also like how everyone always does a 80's Rambo. You just broke the law with modern day ugly assed Rambo.

Funny thing is his looks better than practically all the in-his-"prime" Rambo customs I've seen.

Marine_Deadpool

Enlisted
Jun 3, 2011
Funny thing is his looks better than practically all the in-his-"prime" Rambo customs I've seen.

Thanks all... I got this head form Oliver Box probably close to two years ago. I had the Bazooka body in mind since I got it, but I really needed a good set of legs to work with it. I would have rather gone without the extra pouches, but I can deal with them. I plan to add a quiver for arrows too.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
That's awesome man!...I really like the pouch work...vein additions look good too, very old man Rambo-y looking...that knife is bada$$!!...The handle especially...

Have you tried the bow from the TRU Spirit?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
That's awesome man!...I really like the pouch work...vein additions look good too, very old man Rambo-y looking...that knife is bada$$!!...The handle especially...

Same bow.

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
Maybe... but I mean the mass of the arms, specifically the forearms. Thighs shouldn't have to compete with the arms.

They "look" good, for sure.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011

Agreed.

Hey for the bow I glued on a length of black thread for the rubber band part thingy you pull back for the arrow pointy thing. Completes the look

Marine_Deadpool

Enlisted
Jun 3, 2011
Agreed.

Hey for the bow I glued on a length of black thread for the rubber band part thingy you pull back for the arrow pointy thing. Completes the look

Good idea! I will do that when I make the quiver.

Maybe... but I mean the mass of the arms, specifically the forearms. Thighs shouldn't have to compete with the arms.

They "look" good, for sure.

I noticed that intially. But I didnt want to replace the lower arms because There were no other substituable arms in my fodder box that would not look entirely too small.