June banner theme - Water You Looking At?

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
For the month of june the photo has to be done in water or have water in the scene. Vehicles, figures or both are fair game. Any questions feel free to ask.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Water photos are typically some of my favorites...

Remember the sweet moving water banner Bee made?...AWESOME!

supermanblue

To whom it may concern
Mar 27, 2014
Hey guys just took some pics this weekend that I want to enter in the contest. However they are too big. I have a Flickr and Snapfish account. Do either of those allow the option to reduce the size of a pic? If not where is the best place to go? Thanks

shadowwarrior

Enlisted
Nov 9, 2013
Wales, UK
www.flickr.com
I'm torn between

and

I hate choices!

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
This is the contest for those of you who have the swimsuit wearing women to do a beach scene. Get some cocktail umbrellas from 5 below, sand and a backdrop. Chicks in bikinis, instant votes I'm sure. Put a volleyball net in and do a Dead or Alive scene and you got my vote.

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
This is the contest for those of you who have the swimsuit wearing women to do a beach scene. Get some cocktail umbrellas from 5 below, sand and a backdrop. Chicks in bikinis, instant votes I'm sure. Put a volleyball net in and do a Dead or Alive scene and you got my vote.

Where do I claim my prize? :D

Yes, they're Joescale. :)

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Entries should be in by about 12 PM PST time tomorrow. I will get them posted later in the evening.