Votes: 7 9.0%

Votes: 30 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HeelJoe

Is singin' in Acid Rain
Jan 23, 2013
Midlands - UK
so once again ill offer up my assistance. TO ANYONE THAT HAS PROBLEMS CROPPING THEIR PHOTOS FOR THE BANNER CONTEST I WILL HELP YOU OUT.

Lol this is one of your biggest annoyances isn't it FL well it's not me this time so you can't shout at me.

HeelJoe

Is singin' in Acid Rain
Jan 23, 2013
Midlands - UK
I am slightly confused... are we supposed to vote for the best banner or guess who did which banner and then vote depending on who did each one?

***Points and wags finger at Fled***

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
I didn't realize it was scratch built when I was looking at the pics...I thought it was some photoshop trickery with a small place for the figs to be...

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
I definately did not think the White House was Photoshopped. The two middle columns give it away. Slightly crooked. If it was not for that, it looks as real as one can do. So impressive. Can't wait to see it in more pictures!

The Willoughbian

Proletariat Art Threat
Jun 24, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Just for Sh!ts & giggles.
My (self) rejected entry

Pulp Fiction: Zeds place

Hilarious!:goodone:

Falcon C

veteran
Apr 29, 2011
Congrats for the winner, It´s a cool work like all the shots for this month !

Special thanks for all the guys behind the 29 votes for captain Miller :)

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Thanks.. I literally took over 200 photos trying to get the picture to match the movie as much as possible. Still couldn't get it to focus quite right on the guy and the backdrop, guess I need a better lens!

Look at my shitty workspace haha I ended up using the garage floor.

The only thing I painted (for this dio) was the stupid little pot/architecture thing next to the shooter.. that you end up not being able to see on the banner anyway! Haha. The little vendor cart is a Joe MASS Device part with some crap for a roof.

Side note.. the 1:18 GMC Yukon (Can't find a damn Chevy Suburban..) actually fits Joes inside rather comfortably. You can't really tell but there's a shipwreck driving the SUV!

Attachments

• workspace.jpg
    workspace.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 17

Gungho-joe

Enlisted
Apr 1, 2011
Ohio
Big congrats on the win NSA!!!! I had alot of fun entering the contest I already have a idea for August...