JUNGLE LOW LIGHT & RES ROCK & ROLL

xhairs

odd man out !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 15, 2011
blasdell ny
photobucket.com
Hey all yes it has been along time since i did any customs and today i have 2 for ya 1 Jungle Low light who i wanted to do as he needs some camo if he is on a mission in the jungle. 2 Rock & roll as i wanted to update him with better legs & gear so here they are

Rock & roll
old

New

Low-Light

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Look at you with 2 Low Lights. One for each occasion. Great job on the cammo.
Is tht a custom made pack on R&R?

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Your camo work is pretty damn good X. I am leaning more towards Low Light for what I like of the group. RnR is good but LL just looks a little better. I will say though, that pack has to either be weighing him down a bit or he's one diesel mo' fo'! RnR head looks a little small until you put the helmet on then he looks way more proportional.

Which figures do you use for these? The torsos look a little bigger.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
they look good X...love your dedication to the O-ring...do you have a "O-Ring for Life!" decal on your truck?...lol

seriously, they do look good...yer paint skills have gotten much better since the last time i saw you post something...really dig'n the R&R...i just prefer him over LLs monotone scheme

xhairs

Mar 15, 2011
blasdell ny
photobucket.com
thanks all im glad you dig them both. MB it is 2 dif chest pieces 1 is dtc barrel roll the other is VvV gun ho.
Rick the RnR pack is hand made by my buddy.
eddie thanks man and i wish lol im glad my skills have stuck with me after all the time off i took.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Damn, you really do love those o-rings! :)

Actually, I can't stand to look at the old construction anymore, but you made them look really good and got them to work pretty seamlessly with the newer style parts. That RnR is beefcake in the first shot!

xhairs

Mar 15, 2011
blasdell ny
photobucket.com
thanks man im glad you like the look of old and new and to me this is how the figs should of been done lol. i do love the legs arms and heads of the new stuff but i hate the chest waist piece of the new ones. to me it restricts the movement of the fig.