Just bought the Jango Fett slave 1 AOTC

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
You mean the one that was made back in 2002 or a newer one?

pcsguy88

Deuce Deuce
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
If it is the big TRU one from the battle pack 2yrs ago, then yes. I'm sure the value is dropping with the release of Boba Fett's deco in a week.

pcsguy88

Deuce Deuce
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com

lotusblack80

Enlisted
Jul 15, 2013
Colorado
If it is the big TRU one from the battle pack 2yrs ago, then yes. I'm sure the value is dropping with the release of Boba Fett's deco in a week.

Hell NO! That mega slave 1 was way too rich for me, I got the mid size one that shoots multiple missiles and drops the seismic charges.

Kinda sux that no cargo compartments were made but for all the other features it came with I "think" I got a good deal.

Hopefully, a StarWars geek can shed some light on the subject.:)

lotusblack80

Enlisted
Jul 15, 2013
Colorado
The one you got is an awesome update to the vintage one. They even repainted it for a Target exclusive for Boba's in Empire...

http://www.rebelscum.com/OTCslaveI.asp

Which, if you can't afford the new big one coming from Amazon, it might be worth looking into this one.

Yeah, that one in the link you gave me is the OTC one, I got the "attack of the clones" one. The only difference that I could see is the paint app, but I hear all the features are the same.

Joerhyno

Enlisted
Aug 18, 2012
There are a few differences besides the paint. They added a couple weapons onto the OTC one, they also got rid of the balls that drop out of the bottom. other than that, I think the rest is the same.

lotusblack80

Enlisted
Jul 15, 2013
Colorado
I think the AotC version is way better than the big one. The big one sucks! The canopy design is retarded, there is no flight handle, the play features are clumsy, and the wings are too small.

Man, you just made my day! Lets keep on bashing the one I decided not to buy, it definitely makes me feel good.:thumbsup:

lotusblack80

Enlisted
Jul 15, 2013
Colorado
But that big Amazon Boba Fett Slave I is going to look so pretty all washed up and sitting next to my 3ft long BMF once it ships. ;)

Awww you dirt bag! You got the Amazon exclusive! Dude, post some pics when you get that badboy.:)

What's the difference between that one and the other big slave 1 (ultimate battle)?