Legion XIV Modern Action Figure: Basic Female Soldier

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
I've decided to move this out of my general WIP thread to make the information and updates for it easier to track. I am gearing up for a relaunch of the Kickstarter now that things are more finalized. As soon as the 3D print is available it will launch. There have been quite a few changes to the model over the last few months and my updates have been sporadic.

First attachment shows the figure with new heads. Each of the 3 paint schemes of the figure will have it's own head sculpt. The harness, backpack, and radio are all removable.

Attachments

• primary.jpg
    primary.jpg
    498.4 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Looking fantastic man. I really hope these get funded. I'll definitely be down for a set (or two) of all three as my daughter said I need more girls for her to play with.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Few questions about them:

What material will the back pack be (flexibility)?

Heads work with other lines?

Any version without gloves or a stretch goal for a long sleeve?

Any chance of diversity in the ranks?

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011

Definitely like the diversity angle...

HUNMARINE

Enlisted
Feb 6, 2014
Hungary
Realy looking for the final product. You should have to be proud of yourself. You are the first one (as I know) - who will do on his own...his unique line of figures created by yourself and printed by yourself. Just think it trough - amazing!!!
For me it will take years to do something similar.....
Wish you good luck and I hope you will success. =)

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
The remaining two paint schemes have been added to the first post.

The harness will be sort like Hasbro's webgear and the weapons and backpack will be somewhat soft.

i'm sure the heads will need to be modified to fit a specific body, but size way they should be good.

There won't be any new parts for this figure as any goals.

A stretch goal will feature several hair color variations and a dark skin variant for the Night Stalker.

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
Realy looking for the final product. You should have to be proud of yourself. You are the first one (as I know) - who will do on his own...his unique line of figures created by yourself and printed by yourself. Just think it trough - amazing!!!
For me it will take years to do something similar.....
Wish you good luck and I hope you will success. =)

The print is actually just for presentation purposes. The final figure will be factory manufactured.

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
I've got a little cosmetic work to do. Scale up the arms and head and shave down the edges of the elbow joints being the primary areas. Still though, it's almost been hammered out. I'm setting up the Kickstarter now. I'll get some action poses tomorrow in the natural light.

Last edited:

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
These right here are great! A lot of great poses will be able to be achieved.

I am really looking forward to the Cobra looking girl. The poses just made me want her a bit more.

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
For those who do not like the elbows, I am reworking them to reduce the flat edge. I'm also building a second set of arms with a single joint elbow. Because I am doing more work to the model I will also be building a few extras for the masked head.

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
These are two new paint schemes that will be included in the project, Night Stalker and basic Trooper. The prior Night Stalker with the blue pants and black shirt will be renamed and used as a Kickstarter exclusive.

Last edited:

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
I know it's not the popular choice for the members of this site, but I'm going with a normal elbow design. If I get enough funding I will do both still. There has been too much resistance for double jointed elbows so I need to "pander to the masses" for the project to get off the ground. Pictures of the finalized model added to the first post.

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
I will be bringing the 3D print to Joecon on Saturday so keep an eye for me if you there. The Kickstarter launch is very close as well.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
I know it's not the popular choice for the members of this site, but I'm going with a normal elbow design. If I get enough funding I will do both still. There has been too much resistance for double jointed elbows so I need to "pander to the masses" for the project to get off the ground. Pictures of the finalized model added to the first post.

I think we need to rethink how it's designed. Currently, there aren't many double elbow designs that even look right.