Lord Bodegas Customs

Lord Bodega

Enlisted
May 10, 2014
S. Florida
Wanted to post some of my ongoing projects. My skills are mostly swapping parts and repainting but I do enjoy it and wanted to share!

Attachments

• 20171001_141346.jpg
    20171001_141346.jpg
    247.9 KB · Views: 30
  • Cobra Dio 2.jpg
    Cobra Dio 2.jpg
    215.5 KB · Views: 36
  • 20170930_162358.jpg
    20170930_162358.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 29
  • Cobra Moray VII-1.jpg
    Cobra Moray VII-1.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 27
  • Cobra Moray VII-2.jpg
    Cobra Moray VII-2.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 28

Lord Bodega

Enlisted
May 10, 2014
S. Florida
Yes, I did. I searched for the appropriate signs online and printed them out. The booth is the top half of a PTE guard tower. I put some clear plastic for glass and added a wood shelf for a desk. I have to do some additional painting and I would like to add a fire extinguisher and a better computer. I also found a caster that makes little ID cards so I will add some actual visitor I.D.'s. You can see in the next photo how I used what was left of the PTE tower to make a water tower.

Attachments

• 20170930_162516.jpg
    20170930_162516.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 11

Lord Bodega

Enlisted
May 10, 2014
S. Florida
Changed the dio around to make it into a zombie lab.

Attachments

• Zombie Labx3.jpg
    Zombie Labx3.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Zombie LAB x2.jpg
    Zombie LAB x2.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 12

Lord Bodega

Enlisted
May 10, 2014
S. Florida
Nice, where did you get the chemistry set? The beakers, flasks etc?

Thanks! I got some from DioWarriors and the rest from Zanzas_Toys on Ebay. One of the Beakers is also from a 1/18 Heisenberg set. The table with the sink and the microscope is from DioWarriors. The computer thingamajig on the left is from another Ebay seller called Diorama Outfitters. They are all reputable I have bought from all of them time and time again. Very happy with having them all as a source. Recently bought a 1/18 typewriter of Zanzas. I used a Playmobil computer and office phone for the DIO because I felt they gave it that cheesy lab look. I actually posted update photos on Joe Customs. In the updated photos you will see some additional items on the desk that were made by Captain O.G. on HissTank. Let me know if you need any links or leads.

http://www.joecustoms.com/customs/customs_specific_item.php?kind=playset&id=324

hardcorps

The Unwashed
Mar 27, 2014
near Harrisburg, Pa
Thanks! I got some from DioWarriors and the rest from Zanzas_Toys on Ebay. One of the Beakers is also from a 1/18 Heisenberg set. The table with the sink and the microscope is from DioWarriors. The computer thingamajig on the left is from another Ebay seller called Diorama Outfitters. They are all reputable I have bought from all of them time and time again. Very happy with having them all as a source. Recently bought a 1/18 typewriter of Zanzas. I used a Playmobil computer and office phone for the DIO because I felt they gave it that cheesy lab look. I actually posted update photos on Joe Customs. In the updated photos you will see some additional items on the desk that were made by Captain O.G. on HissTank. Let me know if you need any links or leads.

http://www.joecustoms.com/customs/customs_specific_item.php?kind=playset&id=324

Thanks! I think I can find anything I need from this. This looks fantastic. I love all the little details like the periodic table next to the pictures of the human body, as if to suggest that the scientists are referring back and forth.

Lord Bodega

Enlisted
May 10, 2014
S. Florida
More of an excuse to show off my Boss Fight Gladiators but the makeshift arena is the wooden lid from a Kentucky Bourbon cake with play sand and Halloween blood. Thought you all would get a kick about that.

Attachments

• Blood and Sand 1.jpg
    Blood and Sand 1.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Blood and Sand 5.jpg
    Blood and Sand 5.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Blood and Sand 3.jpg
    Blood and Sand 3.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 3