M-10 - Wirblewind - DAP Revisited ?

Pickelhaube

Replicator of Toys
Officer Club
Mar 15, 2011
New Orleans
Hey Guys ,
After I get all of the HIND kits out I will be starting the full builds .
There will be a lot of down time in between paint coats .
There has been a lot of interest in the M-10 . New price $200
http://www.warbird-photos.com/gpxd/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=15821

Can I see a show of hands for those on the forum who are interested ?
There has also been a lot of interest in the Black hawk DAP systems . Interest ? Price ?
DAP http://www.warbird-photos.com/gpxd/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=31626&hilit=DAP

There has also been interest in the Wirblewind . $125 plus shipping .
Wirbelwind turret and flak gun http://www.warbird-photos.com/gpxd/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=13934&hilit=wirbelwind

There have been a couple of guys wanting the full MOD package for the Black Hawk .Any more takers ?
Pavehawk mod kit. Here is the build http://www.warbird-photos.com/gpxd/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=15176&hilit=pavehawk+fuel+probe
Crab eye sensor with tail antenna
http://www.warbird-photos.com/gpxd/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=24738&hilit=crab+eye+sensor
The molds on all of these items are wrecked . I need to remake them.
There will a lot of work to remake them so I need to know if there is interest,
Let me know .

Last edited:

jersey john

Mar 13, 2018
Would love a dap but I can't find a bbi Blackhawk to buy sadly. Now if the armored Humvee molds come back I'm down for 2. Sets

dannyc

Resident Cuban
Jan 28, 2012
miami
would the DAP upgrades work with the night raid bbi helicopter and i am in for an M10 TD

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
The blackhawk bits do interest me, but I've been contemplating unloading some of my larger vehicles but I'm affraid I'd regret it.

Pickelhaube

Replicator of Toys
Officer Club
Mar 15, 2011
New Orleans
Dany C

I honestly do not know. I was going make them with the older Pave and Black hawk .

I imagine because the DAP parts are mostly a weapons package should fit the newer version with minor work.

dannyc

Resident Cuban
Jan 28, 2012
miami
Dany C

I honestly do not know. I was going make them with the older Pave and Black hawk .

I imagine because the DAP parts are mostly a weapons package should fit the newer version with minor work.
perfect and which sherman will the m10 fit on

azslogan

Officer
Mar 14, 2013
I’m interested in 2 DAP kits with the fuel probe, tail antenna, and crab eye sensors for the nose.

I also need 1 set of fuel probe, tail antenna, crab eye sensors for a different Blackhawk.

Pickelhaube

Replicator of Toys
Officer Club
Mar 15, 2011
New Orleans
[BGCOLOR=transparent]The reason I am doing this is because I need about 6-8 more gallon kits of resin.[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=transparent]I also need 2 units of RTV to make the Wirble and M-10[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=transparent]I am talking to a guy about the DAP kit on what is needed.[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=transparent]I am getting a unit of RTV today and that will take care of mold remakes on the Black /Pave hawk goodies.[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=transparent]If you are in on any of these M-10 Wirble and Pavey parts , please contact me for payment ASAP to get the ball rolling .[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=transparent]
[/BGCOLOR]
[BGCOLOR=transparent]
[/BGCOLOR]
[BGCOLOR=transparent]
[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=transparent]My sensors and fuel boom will fit on the new Blackhawk.[/BGCOLOR]

Last edited:

Pickelhaube

Replicator of Toys
Officer Club
Mar 15, 2011
New Orleans
I made the M-10 kit to fit on the FOV Sherman that you can get still at reasonable prices.

I went to Home Depot and had them match the paint to the new Black Hawck .

I went with acrylic flat out door paint. It was kind of a pain but I THINNED IT WITH WINDEX AND AIR BRUSHED IT .

You have to keep it mixed and it DOES clog way to much but works.

I had them make up a sample size $3-$5 .

Last edited:

dannyc

Resident Cuban
Jan 28, 2012
miami
I made the M-10 kit to fit on the FOV Sherman that you can get still at reasonable prices.

I went to Home Depot and had them match the paint to the new Black Hawck .

I went with acrylic flat out door paint. It was kind of a pain but I THINNED IT WITH WINDEX AND AIR BRUSHED IT .

You have to keep it mixed and it DOES clog way to much but works.

I had them make up a sample size $3-$5 .
since i already have the probe from you how much would just the sensors be and how much for the M10 kit

Pickelhaube

Replicator of Toys
Officer Club
Mar 15, 2011
New Orleans
NSA said
[BGCOLOR=transparent]What all is included with the DAP kit?[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=transparent]What all do you want ?[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=transparent]I was thinking the rounded rocket pod[/BGCOLOR]
[BGCOLOR=transparent]Gau 3 barreled chain gun ( if I can get drawings on it )[/BGCOLOR]
[BGCOLOR=transparent]M-134 x2[/BGCOLOR]

And or the Apache Christmas tree rocket set up.

Pictures courtesy of Stuart.

Pickelhaube

Replicator of Toys
Officer Club
Mar 15, 2011
New Orleans
My guess at this time will be about $85 .

I will use my open barrels for the minis and I need to fab up the Gau cannon.

How does that sound ?
I am definitely interested in these they look great. Are they still available? Your sir do outstanding things at this scale
Ooo I need to look back at color schemes.. so hard to decide!

What is the time frame looking like for the full build kits?
Exciting! Can't wait to see some of these come rolling off.

You have a RED DAWN paint scheme?!?! What does that look like, and why is that now all I want?? :)
would the DAP upgrades work with the night raid bbi helicopter and i am in for an M10 TD
perfect and which sherman will the m10 fit on
That cat showed its tits a LOT.
NSA said
[BGCOLOR=transparent]What all is included with the DAP kit?[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=transparent]What all do you want ?[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=transparent]I was thinking the rounded rocket pod[/BGCOLOR]
[BGCOLOR=transparent]Gau 3 barreled chain gun ( if I can get drawings on it )[/BGCOLOR]
[BGCOLOR=transparent]M-134 x2[/BGCOLOR]

And or the Apache Christmas tree rocket set up.

Pictures courtesy of Stuart.

Hot damn that looks sweet.

What works is needed to install the kit on a stock BBI Blackhawk?
What is the ballpark price estimate for the DAP kit?

Preacher13

Officer X
Jul 16, 2014
Center Moriches, NY
www.instagram.com
I'm VERY interested in the Wirblewind and somewhat interested in the Black Hawk kit, if it's not too expensive. As it is, finding a new donor for the Wirblewind is gonna cost an arm and a leg.

I'd also kill to get my hands on your Sdkfz 222 German Light Armored Car! And the Indiana Jones Motorcycle Upgrade Kit.

mutt71

Enlisted
Oct 14, 2017
PH,
I saw on the "other" board, that you were looking fir the drawings for the 3 barrelled .50 GAU. I started searching for some and posted the link in that site's thread. Check it out and see if they will work for you.

Also, I picked up a 21st M-4 Sherman for conversion with your M-4 Sherman Cast hull upper. I think that I would need the hull and the one piece transmission cover and the tools set also. What would that cost them be shipped to me?

Thanks,
Jack Cherry

My guess at this time will be about $85 .

I will use my open barrels for the minis and I need to fab up the Gau cannon.

How does that sound ?

Pickelhaube

Replicator of Toys
Officer Club
Mar 15, 2011
New Orleans
Hey Mutt71

I just got some RTV to remake the M-10 molds and that project has loose pioneer tools and I also think that I have a lower tranny cover laying around some were .Give me a week or so to make the molds and find the tranny cover and I will get back to you.

BTW

Your JUMBO looks great !!!!!