Not open for further replies.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
*** CLOSED FOR NEW THREAD! ***

This is a 21st Century Toys M998 HMMWV that I am customizing to be a Gun Truck or maybe troop Carrier.. or something. Not totally done yet.. but the forums dying made me stop work on this for the time being!

Thanks for reading :)

Attachments

• 9SFGA-M998C-01.jpg
    9SFGA-M998C-01.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 56
  • 9SFGA-M998C-02.jpg
    9SFGA-M998C-02.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 42
  • 9SFGA-M998C-03.jpg
    9SFGA-M998C-03.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 55

SR_501

Walfisch.
Mar 14, 2011
Only thing i would change is add weld marks or something to the improvised armor it just looks outta place to me. Other than that you did a bang up job!

TheHun

Enlisted
Mar 18, 2011
Man that looks nice, Where did the back packs on the side come from, I'm casting a custom modern vehicle stowage set and i need some packs like those to cast.
TheHun

Reactions: NSA

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Hun, are you kidding about that set?!...Modern?!...thats awesome to hear...what do plan on including in the kit/set?

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Thanks! I am working on some finishing touches right now :)

They are from the Bravo Team figures at Target.. I think they came with the Army/Marines. One of them came with the Navy Seal figure.

How much are your stowage sets going to be? I was looking at buying some from Build-a-Rama, but would rather deal with you :)

TheHun

Enlisted
Mar 18, 2011
The only things i have cast modern so far is, a big tent bag, 2 different sizes ammo cans (not the small ammo cans), some small personal gear, Early style Alice pack, and a modern back pack (but the one i have is not like the one's on your Custom, your's look much better, Modern helmets, I'm open to any ideas about anything that need to be in the set, The cost will be around $25.00 for the set, it should have about 10-12 accessories, enough to do a couple of vehicles

TheHun

Enlisted
Mar 18, 2011
I got the duffel bags, Barb-Wire coils, Bed rolls (all different types and sizes) and seeing the spare tire on yours ..thats a must have, The closest target to me is 120 miles, Can one of you guys pick up the figures with these back packs, I'll make it worth your effort, I'm going to toys or us this afternoon to see what they have, I know build a rama has good stuff but i think i can do better, In April i will have several items on my web site for sale these will include several different types of vehicle and tank stowage, food items, Radios, Tank accessories for Panthers,Sherman's,Tigers, Tables, All kinds of shit, all customized and ready to display, I have been casting my azz off for the past 3 weeks getting ready, I'm tired of having a web site and not doing anything with it.

TheHun

Enlisted
Mar 18, 2011
Yeah PM me your info, I should have a few extra packs laying around.

The tire is really nice too.. I ripped it off another HMMWV haha.

I pm you the info, I hope you got it, If not let me know
TheHun

Status
Not open for further replies.