Marauder Inc. General Thread

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Wave 8 (or The CoD/Battlefield Wave):

Sounds like a new Kickstarter towards the end of the month. Male t-shirt torsos and the dogs they mentioned a long while back.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
No, unrelated products. Apparently all they could work up in the five months since telling us about the line is that teaser.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
They could have showed us that image when they announced. They should have at least had art at this point. At least we have a VSS to look forward to. Even if it doesn't have any of the scopes or sights designated for it. Because fuck doing Russian optics.

Sorry, Eddie. I'm bitter today. :D

ChevyMel

Enlisted
Feb 20, 2014
I'd be happy if they restocked their store with what they have currently.... really big need for some night ops bodies.. especially if they have the possibility
of having male t shirt torsos coming up... (PLEASE & Thank You)

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Don't sweat it, KT. Just thinking out loud.

I preordered one of those Acid Rain Marines, so I don't feel so bad that the gun in Wave 8 isn't a VSS, but a VSK-94. :lmao: Between that and the gladiator kits I at least have something in the scale to look forward to.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Couldn't say. I've been putting off buying those female figures for a long time.
People seem to like their stuff, though.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
I like them. Don't know if I really need more gun options. Probably will pass on the dog unless their doing more breeds. I can always tell when German Shepherd sculptors aren't around German shepherds very often.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
They have the dog pictured with it's haunches sitting really low, looks like it's about to mark some territory.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Yeah, that's a pretty extreme rake for a "useful" German Shepherd.

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
Are they actually making an RPG? That sounds like something I could actually use in my life. My nerd friends and I have been playing Dungeons & Dragons and recently starting playing the Robotech RPG, so having a military commando table top game might be something cool to do too. IF they follow through with it that is.

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
Are they actually making an RPG? That sounds like something I could actually use in my life. My nerd friends and I have been playing Dungeons & Dragons and recently starting playing the Robotech RPG, so having a military commando table top game might be something cool to do too. IF they follow through with it that is.

RPG KS is slated for January...

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
big update in case any one here is interested...

Hey Taskers!

LOTS to cover in this update! First off, here are images of the 3d sculpt illustrations for the MTF Exo-Suit:

This is NOT a simple “5 point of articulationâ€￾ design! The Exo Suit can be put into a wide variety of action poses, just like our MTF action figures. We will post images of the ACTUAL Exo Suit Prototype…IN ACTION POSES…in the next few days! Along with LOTS more images of the K9 and Contract Ops. We hope you like it!

NEW Bonus items and Stretch Goals:

When we hit $100,000 pledge level, not only is the “Tech Opsâ€￾ Valkyries figure Stretch Goal unlocked…BUT the amount between EACH remaining UNLOCKED Stretch Goal will be REDUCED to ONLY $8,000, instead of $12,000! In addition, will add the SPECIAL SURPRISE “Agency-Opsâ€￾ MTF figure in Suit to the list of Unlocked Stretch Goals (will post designs when added to the event). If the “Agency Opsâ€￾ Suited figure is unlocked…will add a SPECIAL SURPRISE Valkyries figure stretch goal!

NEW “Arsenalâ€￾ Weapon Set Contribution Level- Set of 20 “Assault Riflesâ€￾ to equip your troops from the new Marauder GR Series #8. 5 Socom Assault Rifles, 5 M4 CQB Assault Rifles, 5 Socom PDW Carbine Rifles and 5 FO6R Assault Rifles. Available as selection into any of “u pickâ€￾ levels and as a separate add-on for an additional fee. ALSO, the Marauder Series #8 Weapon set is NOW eligible for inclusion in ANY of the "u-pick" levels!
NEW “500 Backer Levelâ€￾ Stretch Goal- We hit 500 Backers, a WHITE Exo-Suit is “Unlockedâ€￾ and added to the All-In & Mayhem Levels. Available as selection into any of “u pickâ€￾ levels and as a separate add-on for an additional fee.

NEW “575 Backer Levelâ€￾ Stretch Goal- We hit 575 Backers, a RED with WHITE Male “Rescue-Opsâ€￾ Figure is “Unlockedâ€￾ and added to the All-In & Mayhem Levels. Available as selection into any of “u pickâ€￾ levels and as a separate add-on for an additional fee.

NEW “650 Backer Levelâ€￾ Stretch Goal- We hit 650 Backers, a RED with WHITE Female Valkyries MTF “Rescue-Opsâ€￾ Figure is “Unlockedâ€￾ and added to the All-In & Mayhem Levels. Available as selection into any of “u pickâ€￾ levels and as a separate add-on for an additional fee.

NEW “725 Backer Levelâ€￾ Stretch Goal- We hit 725 Backers, a SURPRISE item is “Unlockedâ€￾ and added to the All-In & Mayhem Levels. Available as selection into any of “u pickâ€￾ levels and as a separate add-on for an additional fee.

NEW “800 Backer Levelâ€￾ Stretch Goal- We hit 800 Backers, a SURPRISE item is “Unlockedâ€￾ and added to the All-In & Mayhem Levels. Available as selection into any of “u pickâ€￾ levels and as a separate add-on for an additional fee.

We are almost 2/3 of the way through the event! We all know the REAL action happens during the last 10 days! Help spread the word about the Marauder Task Force Kickstarter event and we will be able to release even MORE items!

As always, THANK YOU for your SUPPORT!

MJ & Crew

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Very cool. Strong Edge of Tomorrow vibe, but that's probably where they drew inspiration?

Tom Cruise head sculpt stretch goal!

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa

Hey Taskers!

We passed $100K in pledges...thank you! Thanks to hitting that milestone, the distance between each stretch goal has been reduced to only $8,000! Also, we "adjusted" the order of several of the unlocked stretch goals to meet your requests! Can unlock more K9 Dogs & Contract Ops figures sooner! In addition, the "Exo -Suit" gear sets have been REMOVED from the event... because EACH Exo-Suit will receive ALL those additional weapons & accessories added for FREE! So each Exo-Suit will come FULLY equipped with ALL gear! And lastly, the highly requested "Agency-Ops" stretch goal is now OFFICIALLY in the stretch goals! NOT added as the final stretch goal, but inserted into the middle of the unmet stretch goals! When unlocked, each Agency-Ops figure will come with a full business suit, a 2nd Dress shirt torso, an extra set of rolled up sleeve forearms and Utility vest with pistol & holster.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Nice, federales in J.C. Penney suits for you're Cobra Troopers to butt-stroke.

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
So - not sure any of you are interested or following this...but suits are unlocked ...only a few hours left:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1732159183/marauder-task-force-1-18th-k9-dog-exo-suit-and-con

Blue & White "STRATO-OPS" Valkyries $188,000 Stretch Goal UNLOCKED!

Blue & White "STRATO-OPS" Trooper $180,000 Stretch Goal UNLOCKED!

"AGENCY-OPS" MTF Trooper in Business Suit $172,000 Stretch Goal UNLOCKED!

"725 Backer" BLUE EXO-SUIT Stretch Goal UNLOCKED!

Blue Camo "CHIMERA-OPS" Valkyries $164,000 Stretch Goal UNLOCKED!

Blue Camo "CHIMERA-OPS" Trooper $156,000 Stretch Goal UNLOCKED!

GRAY K9 Military Dog Unit $148,000 Stretch Goal UNLOCKED!

"650 Backer" RESCUE-OPS Red & White Female Valkyries Stretch Goal UNLOCKED!

TAN & GREEN Female "ASSAULT-OPS" Valkyries $140,000 Stretch Goal UNLOCKED!

White Female "GHOST-OPS" Valkyries $132,000 Stretch Goal UNLOCKED!

"575 Backer" RESCUE-OPS Red & White Male Trooper Stretch Goal UNLOCKED!

CONTRACT OPS in WHITE T-shirt & Blue Pants $124,000 Stretch Goal UNLOCKED!

NEW Marauder Task Force Gear $116,000 Stretch Goal UNLOCKED!

BLACK K9 Police Dog $108,000 Stretch Goal UNLOCKED!

"500 Backer" WHITE EXO-SUIT Stretch Goal UNLOCKED and added to the event!

NEW "Agency-OPs" MTF figure in Business Suit Stretch Goal added to event!

NEW "650 Backer" RED & WHITE "RESCUE-OPS" Valkyries Female Figure Stretch Goal added to the event!

Gray Female "TECH-OPS" Valkyries $100,000 Stretch Goal UNLOCKED!

Light Green & Green Male "FLIGHT-OPS" Trooper $88,000 Stretch Goal UNLOCKED!

Brown Female "TERRA-OPS" Valkyries $76,000 Stretch Goal UNLOCKED!

NEW "ALL BLACK" EXO SUIT BONUS UNLOCKED STRETCH GOAL ADDED TO EVENT!

OPENING FUNDING $64,000 FUNDING GOAL REACHED! THANK YOU!

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
F'd up last night. I set my alarm to go all in if the suits unlocked and somehow missed it.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I'm gonna wait for the dogs. Of course, I said that about the Valkyries, too, and I still don't own any of them. The tribulations of a lapsed 1:18er.

Mistermarks101

The Unwashed
Dec 20, 2016
I'm new to kick starter so I just the contract-ops. I also wanted a suit guy too... but I was at work. Guess I will wait for sale..

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
You should be able to add one through the Bakerkit.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It looks like the PMCs are on track for a September release, and it looks like the WWII Kickstarter will be up at the end of the month.

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
It looks like the PMCs are on track for a September release, and it looks like the WWII Kickstarter will be up at the end of the month.

yep - some very cool stuff coming down soon from Marauders. ;)

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Sorry I haven't been following too closely, but is there a ballcap/bearded guy/head in the works?

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
Sorry I haven't been following too closely, but is there a ballcap/bearded guy/head in the works?

caps are all separate pieces...there are already bearded heads

that figure shown will be available in Fall 2018 -- it is from last KS

mutt71

Enlisted
Oct 14, 2017
Personally, I would love to see them come out with accurate WWII US figures,Weapons and gear too. I am very late to collecting 1/18, after collecting 1/6 for many years.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
We'll see what they cook up at the end of the month. I doubt they top Unimax and Dragon's accessories, but these should be the best moving WWII action figures since Hiya's.