Marvel Universe Comic Packs 2011

SR_501

Walfisch.
Mar 14, 2011
Keep debating if I should pick up Task Master to use for a Skeletor Custom... I don't know though. Want the Deadpool though. Silver Samurai is meh, I predict seeing alot of Budo Customs from him on another sssite....

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
That's agreed. It's still an neat figure. Which means I'll get it, even if I don't care about the actual character. *Sigh* Damn my love of aesthetics.

xhairs

odd man out !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 15, 2011
blasdell ny
photobucket.com
i'm with you x...i want tso badly to get into this line (i'm okay with the balljoints) but just don't NEED another line...but they look so cool displayed together...

they would rock displayed all together but the play value of them sucks with the ball joints. also what is with all the f**king spider man figs. is that there SE lol

oddball

Enlisted
Mar 14, 2011
i get lucky finding marvel figs at this walmart out in amish country. evidently the amish arnt big into superheroes or bratz dolls cuz if i need a hard to find one there always there.

oddball

Enlisted
Mar 14, 2011
i collect mcfarlane sports picks. the hockey ones are near impossible to find. i found a guy who sells them by the case. i picked up the last two series that way. im thinking of doing this with the marvel line at bbts.com. it is so easy and the time and gas you save from driving around is worth it alone.

cold slither

Hair Farmer
Mar 14, 2011
Atlantic City, NJ
Odd question here, but on the lost board's MU thread I had gotten someone a Black Widow or Bucky in trade for an Alley Viper back when AVs were impossible to find. I forget who that was...

oddball

Enlisted
Mar 14, 2011
Odd question here, but on the lost board's MU thread I had gotten someone a Black Widow or Bucky in trade for an Alley Viper back when AVs were impossible to find. I forget who that was...
that was me!! you hooked me up with a black widow. i have yet to return the favor for you as i have never seen a frigging alley viper in crap hole ohio!!!

Goldbug

BND
Mar 15, 2011
Smallville, IL
goldbug.yolasite.com

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
are arms hard to swap out on Marvel?...do they slpit the same way as Joes?

i want to make a Hawkeye with one bare arm and one clothed

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
Upper torsos are about the same as Joes. I don't know about splitting them though.

Meddatron swapped arms for his MK Scorpion figure...so I'd ask him.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
I did split a hand Ninja the same way joe's are split. The plastic is much cheaper quality though so be carefull, it got bent up a little but went back together with minimum gaps. Had a lot of the "white" stress marks.