May banner theme - I love it when a plan comes together.....

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
The theme for May is to have something with a plan being set up. It can be some suits in an office or possibly a team in a tent figuring out their next move. Even could be people pinned down trying to figure a way out.

This is a no photoshop month. Please ask any question you may have.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Can be two dudes and a chick figuring out their places in a devils 3-way?

It can.

There are no limitations on what figures to use. Marvel, DC or whatever comes to mind. There is no restriction on it being military themed. It is up to the users to come up with the image.

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
If I remember correctly, you can mix rubbing alcohol and water in a 1:1.5 ratio (more or less, depending on the strength of the alcohol) and light it on fire for short periods without heat damage. I've used it to set my hand on fire before.
Cool party trick, but it got quite hot after a few seconds.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
You mean like one of these:

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
And Thunder looks like he's snoozing the way his visor is down and not looking at the table.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
I've been away for a while, what are they current rules for submission?

Good to see you back TC. We do blind submissions now so just pm me your entry once you have one ready. Also, June has a theme already too so be sure to check it and get a jump on the theme.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
I love how Clutch isn't bothering to pay attention.
:)
And Thunder looks like he's snoozing the way his visor is down and not looking at the table.
:)
Flint looks p!ssed!
I haven't found anyone else who loves that sculpt for Flint like I do. The expression is so pissy, it's great. One of my favorites from the 25th line.

Good to see you back TC. We do blind submissions now so just pm me your entry once you have one ready. Also, June has a theme already too so be sure to check it and get a jump on the theme.

Yeah, mine was just for gits-n-shiggles as an example. Send 'em secret-like to Blood.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
deadline will prolly be the 27th or 28th! Hurry with your entry if you haven't sent it in yet!