McFarlane to make DC figures in 2020.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I doubt there's anything McFarlane would make that I would buy at this point.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I will never stop dreaming of converting the Falcon into a G.I. Joe gunship.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
I wonder if this is in-addition-to or instead-of Mattel. I can't imagine Mattel letting that license get away, but based on how the DC Multiverse figures seem to be doing, DC can't be happy. They can't even get rid of them for $5 in the clearance isle.

"Starting in 2020, McFarlane Toys will begin releasing 6"-12" ultra-posable action figures based on characters from DC's stable of characters"

I'll be curious what "ultra-posable" means to McFarlane toys. When most of their figures are 3 PoA, it's tough to imagine them going full-Revoltech-level articulation all of a sudden. While I'm not particularly optimistic, I'm glad there's a bit of a shakeup. DC has been wallowing in action figure mediocrity for several decades. Even if they suck, McFarlane couldn't do any worse than Mattel.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Spin Master has the license, now. Mattel is out.
I'd like to say the McDC stuff is going to be like the Fortnite figures, but I think those are an outlier.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
6", ultra poseable, McFarlane. Sounds, uhhh, quite pricey.

And what does "6"-12"" mean? That they'll be making 6 and 12 inch lines or that this one line will fall somewhere in between in typical McFarlane all-on-it's-own style and fit in with nothing?