Me, and my wife when we were 13

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
My wife, and I are celebrating our 16th wedding anniversary, which is New Years Day, so since we have to work on New Years Day I gave her her Anniversary present on Christmas. figures of us as we looked the day we met when we were 13. Though to understand the accessories you need to know the story, so here goes...

Our story starts off on the morning of Tuesday August 2nd 1994. I was out for a bike ride with my friend John, and I saw the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. Our eyes locked, and the next thing I knew we were laying next to our bikes in the grass. Yep that's right we literally ran right into each other. Both embarrassed to the point of being unable to speak my friend introduced me to her, and her brother introduced her to me. The whole time our eyes were still utterly glued to each others. John, and her brother Chris decided we should got try to catch some fish in the creek nearby. My only response was "uh huh", even thought there's NEVER been a single fish in that part of the creek, and knew that full good, and well, but for a chance to spend a little more time with her I'd of done anything. Now this whole time I'm thinking there's no way she'd be interested in me, and you'll see why when you see the figures. Hell I was 13, and from her outfit, and the way she looked I would have sworn that she had to be at least 16, but nope she was actually 9 days younger than me.

So we head over to the creek, where it runs under the road through a concrete tube, and on the down stream side there's a concrete slab to keep the creek from eroding the creek bed right under the tube. So where'd she stand right on that slab, and slipped. So I with a speed that to that point I would NEVER have guessed that I possessed I caught her. So for the second time that day our eyes locked, and as much as I wanted to kiss her, I mean our lips were just inches apart, all I could do was as if she was ok. A couple minutes later my friend John I guess realizing what was going on took her brother Chris further up stream through the woods so she, and I could have some time alone. We sat there digging for worms, and whispering back, and forth hoping the other would hear, but always answering nothing when the other asked what we said. Unfortunately my mom called me home before I could find out where she lived, so I searched for Shannon for the next month, and found her in front of her apartment building one time, and then didn't see her again until the first day of school. That was when I found out that not only was she the same age as me (not 16 like I thought), but also that she was hanging out with my best friend Jay, and was kind of his girlfriend though they hadn't actually gone out, they were hanging out together so for a 13 yr old girl, and 12 yr old boy that's about the same thing. Fortunately I found out that he was moving not long afterwards, and not just around the corner, but all the way down to Georgia. So I stepped in, and told him to back off, and asked her out. Here we are still together 19 years later at 32 (yep that's right we got married at 16 so all those people who say teenagers don't know what love is YOU'RE WRONG), and I'm able to enjoy her seeing this:

Here's the set, and the card:

Here's her reaction:
She read the card

Then lifted the panel of the digital camera box I packed them in, and dropped the box as she began:

This was the absolute best part of Christmas day for me aside from when our 3 yr old saw his pedal tractor w/ a front end loader.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
That's a great story man...very cool customs...got a reference pic when you guys were younger to compare too?

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Not in those outfits, but:

She never really liked having her picture taken. She's one of those girls who just don't know how beautiful they really are.

Last edited: