Meet Carl

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I'd like you to meet Carl.

Carl is a hard worker, all of his coworkers love him, his boss has high praises for him.

Carl works for ARBCO Sanitation, not a glamourous job but he seems to enjoy it.

What's this? CARL HAS A GUN, HE'S SNAPPED, GONE OFF THE DEEP END!
But wait, something else isn't right.

*GASP* His face! He...he isn't human at all!

He's a Cobra B.A.T., that low-down dirty android, he was playing us all along!

They've learned to disguise themselves, they're almost us!!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Not a fan of B.A.T.s but you can't help but like this. The funky hair adds to the comedic value.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Thank you. :) I had thought of using just the face from that head and using a Dr. Rex hair piece with it, but this was just way more fun.

I actually had another head from one of those Corps type figures Wal-Mart carries that would have fit a lot better once hollowed out but it would have been too big. Like you said K, this is almost comedic because of the ill fit.

I decided to go with the sanitation angle because my son has a 1:18th garbage truck and when you press a button near the back, the hatch opens up allowing you to dump all the trash inside. This would be the perfect cover and transport for a squad of B.A.T.s, and you'd need a driver, so...

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Now that's something that needs to show up in the One-Shot thread. Carl tumbling out the back of a garbage truck.

Then he stands up and looks around while smoothing his hair over.

red4

Enlisted
Feb 25, 2012
Huh? From the start I was wondering why no one noticed Carl's face was clearly a terrifying skin mask.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Now that's something that needs to show up in the One-Shot thread. Carl tumbling out the back of a garbage truck.

Then he stands up and looks around while smoothing his hair over.

That would be funny, but his arms don't bend enough that he can touch his head/face. :(

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
that is freaking creative. I thought something was off in those first few images. Nice Ship

malcadon

H8ter4life
Mar 14, 2011
Pimpvile
"The 600 series had rubber skin. We spotted them easy, but these are new. They look human... sweat, bad breath, everything. Very hard to spot. I had to wait till he moved on you before I could zero him."
- Kyle Reese, The Terminator

Good work! :thumbsup:

unclassified

THE AYATROLLA KHOMEINI
Jan 31, 2012
the garden state of eden
i passed on this yesterday cus it looked weird in the first pic, but decided to come back today and check it out. i was like this guy reminds me of max headrome or whatever his name was, something just didnt look right.

pretty cool bobby..

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
He's a terminator!!!

He almost reminds me of Christopher Walkin with that hair...being a robot would explain his weird speech pattern

You know, I COULD see Walken playing a B.A.T. dressed as a human. He can pull off that "off" quality.