MGS3: Snake Eater What If!?!? by Marine_Deadpool

Marine_Deadpool

Enlisted
Jun 3, 2011
If you were ever a fan of Marvel Comics "What If?" series I present "What If Snake were a woman?"

This took some thought and a bit of modding on the entire figure. I started out with a Helix figure and ended with this. Changes include sanding down the lower torso and sculpting fabric folds changing it into a blouse, lower detail to the knee pads on the calf, and completely sculpting new hair on a bald Helix head. Accessories include the knife from resolute Scarlett, and an Mark 23 and drop leg holster. The custom scratch made knife is constructed of styrene with med tape wrapped handle . She wouldnt be complete without I don't have another cheap PTE M-4 (yet) to convert into The Patriot, I just converted one of Marauders M-4s into a Short Barreled Rifle... which included shortening the barrel and removing the front sight post but leaving enough to attach the suppressor, then trimming the front grip attachment with the light to resemble an EO Tech sight.

Borrowed Snakes Patriot for this shot.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I prefer Snake a Man but she looks great!

Plainly you understand why women don't belong in combat arms. ;)

For the most part I like it. I would have just kept Helix's hair piece. The one you've got looks a little wonky. Hell, "Demi Moore-ing" her would have been different and really bold.

Also, that knife is gonna do nothing there but interfer with using the rifle, so I'd locate it to a shoulder.

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
Well, you know me... I would have waited for the crappy PTE M4 before using that thing.

But aside from that, the figure itself looks phenomenal.

Marine_Deadpool

Enlisted
Jun 3, 2011
Plainly you understand why women don't belong in combat arms. ;)

For the most part I like it. I would have just kept Helix's hair piece. The one you've got looks a little wonky. Hell, "Demi Moore-ing" her would have been different and really bold.

Also, that knife is gonna do nothing there but interfer with using the rifle, so I'd locate it to a shoulder.

The hair was meant to mimic the flowing bandanna, unfortunately my camera skills did not capture all the detail on the sides of the hair.
The knife/sheath is not where I would like it. I tried setting it as close to the same angle as on the Snake/Big Boss figure, but the arm kept hitting it and knocking it off.

And NO! Women DO NOT belong in combat arms MOSs!!! Semper Fi!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
The hair was meant to mimic the flowing bandanna, unfortunately my camera skills did not capture all the detail on the sides of the hair.
The knife/sheath is not where I would like it. I tried setting it as close to the same angle as on the Snake/Big Boss figure, but the arm kept hitting it and knocking it off.

And NO! Women DO NOT belong in combat arms MOSs!!! Semper Fi!

I know when I did my Irish Lady Jaye I used a 21st Century plug-in knife. I should glue it in but don't see the need as-yet.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I know when I did my Irish Lady Jaye I used a 21st Century plug-in knife. I should glue it in but don't see the need as-yet.

Is that what's on my Roadrock custom, a 21st knife?...I dob't know where it came from, but it was in my fodder bin and worked perfectly...I used one on my old FL custom too but even then I didn't know...

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Is that what's on my Roadrock custom, a 21st knife?...I dob't know where it came from, but it was in my fodder bin and worked perfectly...I used one on my old FL custom too but even then I didn't know...

Just plugs in? I don't recognize it as a 21st one, but I think Bbi did a few that had that feature and it could be from them.