Modern-ish Darklon

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
So Greg got a lot of the October Guard/Iron Grenadiers Joecon figures in yesterday. I asked him where Darklon was when he sent me some pics. He hated the figure so he left it in the bag. I told him Darklon could be cool if he was done right. He didn't think so. Last night I sat down to prove him wrong.

I have some more paint work to do, and to arm him, but this is more or less the final form.

G.I. Zmo

Enlisted
Aug 5, 2011
I see what are you talking about, Eddie. I have the same problem with the new Iron Anvil. To me its head's like a bird's head with something in its beak. :)

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Darn you Eddie, I used to see a Vader ripoff mask. Now I see the bird, or even more apt, the faces of the bat/bird creatures from 1980's Beastmaster. The ones that flew down and saved him from the Jin Horde (foget exact name?) and worshiped his Falcon Sharaq. They wrapped their bat wings around people and spit the acid leaving only Bones.

Double Darn you, Between The Flash having Singer and this, I wan a Beastmaster figure now.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
I'd have to look at it at different angles. I'm going to try to finish him up tonight.