MRATT2

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
...50% done...I wanted a fully armored MRATT, it will be capable of transporting up to 8 controllers including the driver and copilot.....it will be capable of FLIR, comand and control, offensive and first respond capabilities....haven't decided on the armament yet....

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Awesome, another Digler project to drool over.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
If you don't mind me asking, where do you find your styrene. It always is expensive where I find it.

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
Hey fellow fighters...:) I"m done and all the build pics and others are on my FB page....

..Introducing the M.R.A.T.T. ll(d)......Mine Resistant Armored Transport Type 2(d)esert......Clean version.
This is my second attempt at imagining, designing, and producing my own vehicles. This is another planned step for other larger and more detailed projects that I want to bring to life.
Features:
- proto-type electrically charged armored panels for max resistance against all type of kinetic projectiles (top secret)
- explosive resistant up to 5,000lbs
- RPG, 40mm, and most charged deviced projectiles
- V-shaped, tubed, and double walled
- modestly armed with your choice of either GAU, or M2, or MK19 and any combinations there of up to two.
- power plant is a hybrid of a 1.8 diesel and 4 electric hub-axle motors
- range is 1200km and potentially unlimited if maintained properly and through solar charging panels
- seats up to 8 including the driver and co-driver
- can carry up to 7000lbs
- designed to be able to swap the passenger compartment with other types including heavy weapons and utility types.
Thanks for all the comments on my posts, I appreciate all the likes and pm's. The more support I get, the more I will give back....I'm known to give my stuff away or do raffles or the like....so