My Dio Stories

Blowtorch

awake and alive
Aug 3, 2011
Delaware
www.freewebs.com
At the request of Monkey Wrench I was asked to post my past dio stories. Well I know they are very long reads. So what I'm going to do is start with the smallest of them. Mods if this takes up too much bandwidth please let me know so I can make another arrangement.

This isn't Joe related, but I've been wanting to do this for a long time. I've got plans for other stories along the same line. Just need to finish my current story. So without further delay I give you......

Blowtorch

awake and alive
Aug 3, 2011
Delaware
www.freewebs.com
The idea was actually based off a comic series from DC called "Weird War Tales" which ran from 1971 to 1983. Most of the stories seemed to focus around WW I & II. I really liked the series and thought why not go with it. It does have a Cryptkeeper / Creepshow feel to it. I do remember reading the Creepshow comic and seeing the movie. The idea of Death hosting has (and is) my favorite part. Maybe I'll take a short break from my current dio story and do another Tales From Death.

Anyway here's another dio story..... no reading involved but lots of action. With that said here's.........

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
I'm not big on Ninja's but I really dig the action and photos

Tons of killer poses, I bet this one was frustrating to make

Blowtorch

awake and alive
Aug 3, 2011
Delaware
www.freewebs.com
that's what I figured.

I really like the green evil eyes too, really jumps out at you

Thanks. I don't know much about the "Hand" Ninja clan, I just had to do this one.

Ok so here we go with round three. This story took me over a year to do. Why you ask..... long story short. Someone (not going to mention any names) destroyed the set, crashed my laptop causing me to lose all the photos I did and basically bitched every time I tried to work on it. Needless to say that dead weight is gone.

It's a very long read ....... sorry. So enjoy this is one of my best stories I think.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
WOW!!!!

that is one wicked awesome story! it is very long lol. A couple of pics/scenes that really stand out for me is when SE his wiping is bloody knife on his arm, when RB takes out the Cobra Troopers and the Punisher C4/gas can explosion page!

I'm gonna check this one out again

Blowtorch

awake and alive
Aug 3, 2011
Delaware
www.freewebs.com
Big fan of your stuff. Kinda lost track after either Good 2 Go or Tri-Gate. But it's great to see your work again.

Thanks. You didn't lose track I hit a very rough patch almost a year ago so pictures weren't getting posted, project were getting put on the back burner. However all that is over with and the dead weight is gone. I've moved on to bigger and better things.

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
I noticed that you photoshoped some of the joints on the last story to make them look more realistic. That's a nice touch.

Blowtorch

awake and alive
Aug 3, 2011
Delaware
www.freewebs.com
Another comic that I was working on, but put on the back burner. After I finish my current story I'll go back to this one. I really like the idea and I got a few more ideas to go with it.

This was just for fun. Since I just picked up a bunch of Marvel Themed figures today.