My toy haul today!

lunacy05

YouTube G.I. Joe Reviewer
Aug 8, 2011
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
www.youtube.com
I ordered several stuff from Ebay few weeks ago and they're finally here! Just wanna show my haul to all the guys in the forum :)

1988 Hasbro G.I. Joe: Iron Grenadier Destro's D.E.M.O.N. (Missing Ferret driver)

1989 Hasbro G.I. Joe: Iron Grenadier Destro's Razorback(Missing Radar Dish and comes with broken antennae which both items i have and will be fixed soon)

2011 Hasbro G.I. Joe 30th Anniversary's Cobra Viper, Cobra Trooper, Steel Brigade & Hazard Viper

Lantern_lad

Vintage Graphic Designer
Jul 4, 2011
Southern California
Nice!

I always loved the Iron Grenadier characters & vehicles! Love the fact that you can attach Detros Despoiler to the DEMON!

I nabbed a 30th Hazard Viper, Stalker, Viper (red gauntlets) and Cobra Blue-shirt myself today too!

lunacy05

Aug 8, 2011
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
www.youtube.com
Nice!

I always loved the Iron Grenadier characters & vehicles! Love the fact that you can attach Detros Despoiler to the DEMON!

I nabbed a 30th Hazard Viper, Stalker, Viper (red gauntlets) and Cobra Blue-shirt myself today too!

Thanks very much! I'm still looking for a decent priced Despoiler...still looking though :(

Great haul!!

Thanks very much! :D

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
nice so where did u get the 30anny figs over seas seller or store?

He's in Malaysia, so he probably got them at a local shop.

They've been spotted in New York state, though.

lunacy05

Aug 8, 2011
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
www.youtube.com
nice so where did u get the 30anny figs over seas seller or store?

He's in Malaysia, so he probably got them at a local shop.

They've been spotted in New York state, though.

No no! I gotten them from Ebay, guy from Hong Kong were selling them :)

The local shops in Malaysia don't even carry any of the 30th anniversary figures :(

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
loved the D.E.M.O.N....me and my bro had one when we were kids...very cool vehicle at that age...nostalgia is the only thing making me like it still...if that thing were released for the first time, today, i'd stand in the toy section pointing and laughing

snakeling

not an actual member
Mar 15, 2011
@op are you thinking about repainting?? I have one too and have thought about it many times but have never made a move. I figured tone down the gold with.......I don't know what color. I have never seen a repaint of this vehicle.

snakeling

not an actual member
Mar 15, 2011
loved the D.E.M.O.N....me and my bro had one when we were kids...very cool vehicle at that age...nostalgia is the only thing making me like it still...if that thing were released for the first time, today, i'd stand in the toy section pointing and laughing

Well the DEMON don't look all that bad sitting next to the AGP! Fuckers couldn't give Destro 1 cool plane it had to be some SW type thing.

Charade

Enlisted
Apr 12, 2011
I got a couple DEMONs I've amassed over the years. They are pretty close to being my favorite vintage vehicle.

lunacy05

Aug 8, 2011
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
www.youtube.com
@op are you thinking about repainting?? I have one too and have thought about it many times but have never made a move. I figured tone down the gold with.......I don't know what color. I have never seen a repaint of this vehicle.

I'm kinda tempted to repaint it but nah, i wanna keep my vintage vehicles as it is, maybe when i get an extra DEMON then i'll repaint those yellow parts into gold, just like at the back of the package box that shows it :)

Nice haul! Where did you get the Cobra Troops from?

Thanks very much! I got them from Ebay, guy from Hong Kong were selling them :)

Agreed. Congrast on the score! Didn't have time to comment this morning

Thanks very much! :D

Gungho-joe

Enlisted
Apr 1, 2011
Ohio
Found the Crimson strike box set at Ollie's. Skystriker, hiss, steeler, grunt, alley viper officer, avac all for $49.99. Not sure if anyone has found this box set yet.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Idk if that's a good thing? lol. At least he's green! That's already a good step for any gijoe! at least IMO:trollface:

Found the Crimson strike box set at Ollie's. Skystriker, hiss, steeler, grunt, alley viper officer, avac all for $49.99. Not sure if anyone has found this box set yet.

I have found them as well,..