New 25th Classic ARAH 7-Pack Guesses?

Who will be in the New 25th ARAH 7-Packs?

• Total voters

snakeling

not an actual member
Mar 15, 2011
I have SJ thats his rifle. Recondo had two, a sniper he didn't hold well and a smaller one with grenade launcher. SJ cant really hold his either, I modded his arms and the gun and still can't get him into a good shooting pose. I gave my LL Recondo's sniper because he can't hold his own.

snakeling

not an actual member
Mar 15, 2011
He probably thinks that, b/c BBTS has LL advertised as coming with Snow Job's:

So, who really knows, lol?

Looks like Mercer is an AV now. Didn't he used to be a Viper?

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Oh, btw, Cloud, I see that it's the Airborne leg harness on Falcon, now. He needs a belt, but I'm not sure that's the best option.... Sigh.

Weird that they'd put different pieces on display than what was in their promo pics.

Although they have Zanya holding Zandar's crossbow (that he's pictured beside on BBTS's pics), so who knows. I was hoping he'd at least get the crossbow and arrow-pack from Spirit/Shadow Tracker. Oh well, that would've made sense, i guess.

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
Oh, btw, Cloud, I see that it's the Airborne leg harness on Falcon, now. He needs a belt, but I'm not sure that's the best option.... Sigh.

Weird that they'd put different pieces on display than what was in their promo pics.

Although they have Zanya holding Zandar's crossbow (that he's pictured beside on BBTS's pics), so who knows. I was hoping he'd at least get the crossbow and arrow-pack from Spirit/Shadow Tracker. Oh well, that would've made sense, i guess.

I don't know why they couldn't have just given him Roadblock's web gear (IIRC, Falcon's doesn't fit on that particular torso) and added a knife or something to it. It would look a lot better than Airborne's harness.

I also would have thought they would take the time to make Zandar's gun, like they did with Zarana, but I guess that's asking for too much.

I do love that Falcon's beret comes off, though. That's a cool touch.

Very cool, indeed. That's a good head-sculpt for possible other uses as well.

SR_501

Walfisch.
Mar 14, 2011
Mercer does look like a mix of his V1 and V2 versions… sans V2 beard.

It's not a true Mercer without the beard. I am not kidding either bearded Mercer or get the fuck out.

The more I look at them, the more I may buy these packs.. There is some decent fodder in there..

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
Just curious, but what's the draw of the beard?

Besides looking a little like "The Most Interesting Man in the World"

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
EVERYTHING about the v.2 was better.

I need to make me an ultimate Mercer. Hope Wally still has that Viper.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011

Look at that faggoty single glove. I bet he likes Jesus Juice and 10-year-old boys.

Mercer should definitely be a modified Viper for the most part. Need to figure out a good gun for him.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Oh snap!

If I had a good Roman gladius in my parts bag I'd so give it to Mercer.

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
The one glove was worse than the chain mail, I'll give you that. I forgot he had that suppressed pistol.

Wow, the armband is pretty bad too.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I seem to remeber he did, but unless it's an FAL I'm not looking to use primitive ARAH accessories on ME figures.

SR_501

Walfisch.
Mar 14, 2011
Other than spending a shit load of money on one of those BBI figures, The gladius is dead.

Dammit, I want to make a Mercer now, But a Cobra double agent. Joes need a good ole' fuck over .

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Yeah, should have grabbed one of those, or one of the Unimax ones, those were actually articulated.

Trying to figure out head, lower legs and gear for a custom Mercer.

SR_501

Walfisch.
Mar 14, 2011
I was going to use Alley Viper legs. Thinking of using a episode III Obi head. sigh, Most likely sculpt may own. Torso is my problem.