New 25th Classic ARAH 7-Pack Guesses?

Who will be in the New 25th ARAH 7-Packs?

• Total voters

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
Fortunately, I don't have a baby on the way yet. :) But I will one day probably have a mandated "dork quota" to spend once we tie the knot and/or have a little one on the way. I don't envy you in that regard. :(

Dude, if you only knew, heck, if I only knew, how much I spent on my collecting before I got married, I'd probably throw-up. I pretty much bought anything and everything that I wanted, and was playing catch-up on a lot of stuff before I tied the knot. That all stopped suddenly, lol. It's all good though. I actually enjoy my collecting more now, as I don't stress over getting everything in 20 different lines. A lot more streamlined now. And since I've started customizing, it's nice to have money for that as well.

You gotta pay to play here, bitch! :)

I think you missed out on the officer drive. It's a once-a-year thing.

Haha... Yeah, I'm a cheap punk that free-loads off of the rest of you Officers. :) I'm sure there's a reason for it, but why not allow people become Officers year round?

Thanks guys, I'm an idiot. Rushing too fast to try to snag some before all of HT cleaned them out.

It worked.

Good deal!

It's Cloud I'd be worried about. 10x of everything?! ;)

Well, not everything... Just the 30th Vipers, Cobra Troopers, Cobra Troopers (Renegades), and the Techno-Vipers. Oh, yeah! Add 30th Stalker to that list too, but for custom fodder (obvious from my most recent batch of customs).

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
exactly...why in the heck just go and halfa$$ it?

and the Joe pack?...uhg...

i think they procrastinated and were like

" F*@#!!!...we forgot to make a Joe pack...SH!T!!!...*panic sets in*...okay okay okay...uhhhh, here, just cobble this bin of parts together...there!...PERFECT!...the fags at HT will eat this garbage up!
"

LOL

It's true

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
awwww, missed the Techno-boat...well i'm not ordering a whole case of Renegades garbage just to get a T-V...just hold on to hope that i find him in store :(

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
uhg!...just realized $12.99...

F*@# OFF BBTS!...

geeze they are getting quite the scalpery mentality...even if the T-V was still available i'd wait for retail...

i'm really starting to loath BBTS...

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
When I see them in the store Eddie, I'll get every one for you. I only want Law and Order pretty much out of any of that stuff. Maybe a Scarlett or two for the body.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
uhg!...just realized $12.99...

F*@# OFF BBTS!...

geeze they are getting quite the scalpery mentality...even if the T-V was still available i'd wait for retail...

i'm really starting to loath BBTS...

Oh, now you say it! Making me feel all bad, sexting me frownie faces and all that!

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
awwww, missed the Techno-boat...well i'm not ordering a whole case of Renegades garbage just to get a T-V...just hold on to hope that i find him in store :(

Dude, I've got 10 on pre-order. I don't need that many. We can coordinate a "Loot Swap". PM how many you want and we can work out when to do the "Loot Swap".

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
haha...yeah...i could swing the $13 obviously...i mean, you don't get in the toy collecting hobby if you can't, lol...but its principle for me here...i'm not gonna contribute to the BBTS problem...they are getting out of control IMO...

thanks though CS, i really apprecite the offer

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Nice to see the good figs are still in the mix. I'll definitely be getting Lifeline and Sci Fi, Law & Order, Scarlett and 'Gades Trooper. Airtight and Techno will be gametime decisions when I see them in the store. I wonder what case BBTS got the new and up-priced Gen Hawks from? I'm hoping he pops up in a revision case somewhere along the line.

snakeling

not an actual member
Mar 15, 2011
That Lifeline does look cool, *crosses fingers* do you know how many tankers/sunbowists are gonna flip the fuck out cause he has guns? All of them.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
I can't wait for somebody to customize him in something other than "shoot me" red and white, so he can actually enter combat zones and stay alive. My motto is "more guns, more better", so no compliaints here. 'Course a 203 does seem a bit much for a medic... :D

snakeling

not an actual member
Mar 15, 2011
I'm not complaining, the og LL had a .45 iirc. I think its great that he has a rifle too now.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Well if I'm going to have anyone in my 1:18 military I prefer them non pacifist. Don't want some pussy scared to put a shell in someone on the battlefield. Medic or not!

snakeling

not an actual member
Mar 15, 2011
All I need is to get that new LL and don't worry he'll take a life to save one.

snakeling

not an actual member
Mar 15, 2011
I thought there was a pistol, I don't know if it is removable. OD would be good enough.

snakeling

not an actual member
Mar 15, 2011
I went back and looked again. There appears to be a removable pistol (maybe a flare gun) on the torso.

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
I prefer a red Lifeline, but then again, I'm a classic "nut". So, yeah...

In other news, BBTS has more Techno-Vipers and Cobra Troopers (Renegades) up for pre-order. I would also like to note that they price of the Trooper has gone up $2...

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
BBTS did that with Zarana. I got my original Z preordered from them for $30. They sold out, and then put up a "second batch" for $45 or so. Out of principle, I didn't cancel my preorder so that they could make another 50% off it. I'll sell that bitch for less than cost before I contribute to them pulling shady shit like that, as dumb as that is on my part.

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
So the new Low-Light comes with POC Snowjob's sniper rifle, right? I'm guessing no scope to go in the scope-clip on his thigh?

It looks like he doesn't have a place for the scope to clip-on now, anyway. Whose upper-legs are those?

oh me too, for sure, but that mold in OD would be nice for customs is what i was thinking...

just another example of them being d!cks

Agreed on have the torso in OD would be sweet! I'll definitely end up painting one, even if they don't release one. I'll wait and see though, before painting one.

I thought you, in particular, would get a kick out of the price hike on the 2nd day of it being up for pre-order.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
BBTS did that with Zarana. I got my original Z preordered from them for $30. They sold out, and then put up a "second batch" for $45 or so. Out of principle, I didn't cancel my preorder so that they could make another 50% off it. I'll sell that bitch for less than cost before I contribute to them pulling shady shit like that, as dumb as that is on my part.

haha. I like your morals. I'm the same way. I will do something in spite even if it will hurt me in the long run