New 25th Classic ARAH 7-Pack Guesses?

Who will be in the New 25th ARAH 7-Packs?

• Total voters

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
You still believe in Santa Claus, too? ;)

I believe in his wife.

This one? Me too... :D

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
I have zero interest in the Joe pack so I'm not going to even comment on that one. The Nok pack is horrible. The only fig that I like is RP. My thought is, if they aren't even going to get close to the 80's gear then why even bother? Just make them all modern day biker gang like. That Thrasher, Gnaw, Zanzibar and Zandar look like shit.

Like Rex and Cloud said: Would it fucking kill them to make a real MW figure? He's one of the best looking Noks that were ever made. Stupid Hasblow

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Mrs. Claus is why I don't get visited on Christmas anymore. Apparently Santa holds grudges. :(

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
The Nok pack is horrible. The only fig that I like is RP. My thought is, if they aren't even going to get close to the 80's gear then why even bother?

exactly...why in the heck just go and halfa$$ it?

and the Joe pack?...uhg...

i think they procrastinated and were like

" F*@#!!!...we forgot to make a Joe pack...SH!T!!!...*panic sets in*...okay okay okay...uhhhh, here, just cobble this bin of parts together...there!...PERFECT!...the fags at HT will eat this garbage up! "

Last edited:

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
Lifeline, Airtight, and Sci-Fi are just SICK! I can't wait for them to be released.

It looks like Gnawgahyde is a little confused on how to hold his rifle (or more likely, the person displaying him doesn't know how it's suppose to be held):

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Geez, Hasbro just lost me buying 2x. Not vintage 25th packaging? Don't give a damn to have a boxed set then. I'll get one set of both, now. Sigh. Less money spent, I guess. More to spend on 3rd party Transformers.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Geez, Hasbro just lost me buying 2x. Not vintage 25th packaging? Don't give a damn to have a boxed set then. I'll get one set of both, now. Sigh. Less money spent, I guess. More to spend on 3rd party Transformers.

exactly!...at least someone listens to what the collectors want...wish a 3rd party would get in the mix with Joes and make them right too...

...and i was wondering about the packaging too...its an online exclusive aimed squarely at us adult collectors...why they didnt put them in classic boxes is beyound me...

and why arent they showing Red Dawg with his harness on?

also a really good sign is that they are still showing the good figures (airtight, Lifeline etc) off...at least we have that to look forward too...

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
At least Lifeline isn't relegated to a douchey box set. He could still be cancelled or so piss-poorly distributed that he might as well have not been released at all, but I hold out hope for smooth sailing with those waves.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
that woulda sucked a$$ had they put LL in that Joe set...OHHHH so much a$$!...though i'd rather that then he just get outright canned...which is a BIG fear with the inevitable atrocity of a film looming in the shadows

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
That would suck if Kwinn gets canned. They've said that he hasn't been and that they plan on getting him out one way or another. Of course, can we really take them at their word?

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
i think yer right K-T...this is the second time he has been left out of a con display...what a bummer...hope he doesnt end up at the GIJCC...uhg, what a pain that'll be to get him...

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
I just noticed something with a lot of the modern era 'Noks. Hasbro has used a torso that's been used first with Zartan for 7 out of the 11 'Noks: 25th Zartan, 25th Torch & 25th Monkey Wrench (piece of crap) all share the same torso, and now 30th Zandar, 30th Gnawgahyde, 30th Zanzibar & 30th Thrasher all share the same torso as POC Zartan. How frickin' cheap and lazy are these guys?

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
I personally hate that weird Gung Ho torso, anyways. I like that Zartan torso, just wish he didn't have that bigass scar across the chest. It's technically the Quick Kick torso, isn't it?

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
Aww, heck. I'm just wrong on the whole torso thing.

On a sidenote, the scarf that comes with the Renegades Tunnel Rat is perfect for Zandar... Just sayin'.

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
Thanks for the heads up. I got 1x the 6-fig set, 2x extra of the Renegades Trooper and 3x more of the Techno-Viper ordered.

No problem. I know the Pre-Orders for the Renegades Cobra Trooper and Techno-Viper will be sold out soon. Especially once everyone over at HT finds out.

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
I thought there was a BBTS thread on here, somewhere? I was going to post it there, too.

Is it bad that I pre-ordered 10 of each of the Techno-Vipers and Renegade CTs?

Homer

Μολών λαβέ
Sep 2, 2011
Coastal North Carolina
Thanks man. Went ahead and ordered 2, just in case.

The site will only let me order one at a time, rather than up the quantity when I add them to my cart.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
You add them in your cart page (not the individual pages). Just change the number there, then hit refresh/update cart. It should add the extras then. At least it worked for me 15 minutes ago.

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
Thanks man. Went ahead and ordered 2, just in case.

The site will only let me order one at a time, rather than up the quantity when I add them to my cart.

I was able to up my qty to maximum just a second ago (was seeing how many the had left for pre-order) without a problem. Not sure why it won't let you.

Moneybags! There is a BBTS-sightings thread. Here, I'll bump it.

Haha... Hardly. I don't even have the money for all of them in my "hobby account" yet, but I plan selling a bunch of stuff on ebay soon.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Fortunately, I don't have a baby on the way yet. :) But I will one day probably have a mandated "dork quota" to spend once we tie the knot and/or have a little one on the way. I don't envy you in that regard. :(