New 25th Classic ARAH 7-Pack Guesses?

Who will be in the New 25th ARAH 7-Packs?

• Total voters

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
Pass on the 'Noks. The others are custom fodder. Still. I have to ask…. Why? I mean the Noks I get… But the other ones? Really?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
There's what, half-a-dozen worthwhile Joes left to do?

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
Taurus (or Bull, as they seemed to have changed his name) is probably my favorite out of the bunch, but they should have given him the Shadow Tracker legs instead of Red Dog... Good grief. These are a big letdown.

Mercer (or Mercenary) looks ridiculous! The headsculpt is oversized for that particular torso and those arms. Red Dog looks somewhat decent, but could definitely use a better headsculpt. I could care less for the Marauder repaints.

The 'Noks:

Thrasher: Again, another oversized headsculpt when compared to the torso.
Zanzibar: WTF!
Road Pig: Has the obvious Night Adder build, but the image is too blurry to see the quality of the headsculpt
Gnawgahyde: Might not be bad, but the picture is a stupid side angle.
Zanya: I could care less about the character, but overall, the figure isn't bad.
Burnout: They couldn't fix that frickin' neck on the POC Recondo torso! He's forever doomed to stare at his frickin' feet. Don't really care about that character either though.
Zandar: That headsculpt has long thought to be Zandar and looks awesome, but I'm not sold on the rest of the figure.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Thanks, MW! After seeing these, me too.

yea bro. I'm gonna save my $50 and use that to paying you for some commission Noks :)

I'm not gonna touch that Joe set with a ten foot pole. Only Fig I even somewhat want is that Falcon but I would have to repaint him.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I swear to Christ the Zanzibar head sculpt looks like Michael Wincott when he played Rochefort in The Three Musketeers ('93)

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Taurus (or Bull, as they seemed to have changed his name) is probably my favorite out of the bunch, but they should have given him the Shadow Tracker legs instead of Red Dog... Good grief. These are a big letdown.

Mercer (or Mercenary) looks ridiculous! The headsculpt is oversized for that particular torso and those arms. Red Dog looks somewhat decent, but could definitely use a better headsculpt. I could care less for the Marauder repaints.

The 'Noks:

Thrasher: Again, another oversized headsculpt when compared to the torso.
Zanzibar: WTF!
Road Pig: Has the obvious Night Adder build, but the image is too blurry to see the quality of the headsculpt
Gnawgahyde: Might not be bad, but the picture is a stupid side angle.
Zanya: I could care less about the character, but overall, the figure isn't bad.
Burnout: They couldn't fix that frickin' neck on the POC Recondo torso! He's forever doomed to stare at his frickin' feet. Don't really care about that character either though.
Zandar: That headsculpt has long thought to be Zandar and looks awesome, but I'm not sold on the rest of the figure.

dead on. I agree on all counts. Especially the WTF on Zanzibar. Seriously.. WHAT THE FUCK is that?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It could be worse, they could have done a Tiger Force/Battle Force 2000 facial on us.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I dunno, a Toxo-Zombie with a toned-down, realistically gory paint job would cock-punch all 14 of these figures easily.

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
yea bro. I'm gonna save my $50 and use that to paying you for some commission Noks :)

I'm not gonna touch that Joe set with a ten foot pole. Only Fig I even somewhat want is that Falcon but I would have to repaint him.

Haha... I might can do some after the baby gets here and things settle down.

I'm glad they got rid of the Down Syndrome Falcon headsculpt, but still can't see it well with the quality of the pics. It needs to be sitting lower on the neck post though, that's for sure.

It could be worse, they could have done a Tiger Force/Battle Force 2000 facial on us.

I wouldn't mind a proper Battle Force 2000 set...

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
You and 12 people on HT.

God, those things are almost as bad as Star Brigade.

Charade

Enlisted
Apr 12, 2011
Wow...those all look....really...terrible... :(

We couldn't have left the '80s color schemes in the '80s?

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
I'm diggin' what they did with Taurus' holster and shoulder pauldrons, as well as Zandar's holster.

You and 12 people on HT.

God, those things are almost as bad as Star Brigade.

Haha... They're not that bad. Dodger is pretty cool!

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
One of my kids has Down Syndrome, champ.
And there's nothing wrong with that.

I didn't say there is anything wrong with anyone that has Down Syndrome. I used to help out with special needs kids, which included a couple with Down Syndrome. However, Falcon doesn't have Down Syndrome and therefore, shouldn't look like he has it.

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
That's the unfortunate nature of text-based communication.

I couldn't agree with you more. There have been times where my wife has taken something completely the wrong way due to not being able to hear the inflection of my voice and see my mannerisms that would normally help someone put the dialogue in proper context.

I honestly didn't mean to offend you, or anyone else for that matter. Poor choice of words on my part.

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
Here are some better pics:

Last edited:

Wild weasel

needs killer whale parts!
Jun 9, 2011
zanny the tranny will never have a good figure lol alteast they don't add the real hair crap this time

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Like to see Thrasher's head on a Mutt Williams figure.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
ok, I'm a little late on the discussion here so let me get this straight. They decided to do the dreadnoks and slaughters marauders? FAIL! the only two I have even a remote passing interest in are Falcon and that Nok chick I've never heard of with the Zarana tooling.

Maybe someday Hasbro will get it right and do the Oktober Guard, but I guarantee they'll fail time and time again with Battle farce 200o and ninja bullshit before doing it.

Dear Hasbro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVmBAd76kak

Goldbug

BND
Mar 15, 2011
Smallville, IL
goldbug.yolasite.com
Glad I'm not into these.

Low-Light might be a go-for simply so I don't feel bad about repainting over that hideous Marauders scheme.

Only good part out of the Dreadnok set is that Zanya head sculpt. Bullet. Dodged.

I'll have an extra POC Low-Light now. :p

Totally destroys my plans to repaint Barbecue... Low-Light. Spirit I need to do because I don't like that one.
I didn't really want a Burn Out.
I will have to repaint Falcon into Night Force version as there really was no original SM version. :rolleyes: Nice new head though.
Why does Red Dog have a beard? :rolleyes:
BULLSHIT! His naem is TAURUS! Would Ford really sue Hasbro? Where is his mustache? :rolleyes:
No need to make my custom Gnawgahyde now.