New Joe movie casting?

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
ya know, some, even most of the casting hasnt really been that bad...aside from re-using Taintum and using Rock as RB instead of G-H, its been pretty good...

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
i take that ^^^ back

http://www.whatsplaying.com.au/2011/07/hollywood-insider-squeak-heres-a-gi-joe-2-bit/

whatsplaying.com said:
One of the most coveted roles in blockbuster-movie land this month is that of ‘Mouse’, the teen hunk at the center of G.I Joe 2. A character from the Sgt. Savage and Screaming Eagles series, the 18-year-old Southern charmer is said to be a major player in the Paramount sequel. One casting agent says it’s “a huge role for a young up-and-comerâ€￾, adding that “the role would be Taylor Kitsch’s had he been just a spot youngerâ€￾. The idea, I believe, is to try and entice young teen girls into the film.

so much face palming its sad

100% officially garbage...i don't need to see the movie to know this now...i have enough information at my disposal RIGHT NOW to KNOW, it will suck King Kongs sweaty, hairy, never-been-washed balls...

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Are you fucking kidding me?

Can i call him Cross Country?

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
that douche that made the Beiber movie REALLY is gonna put ole Justin in the Joe movie...we all joked at first, but wow...i just can't believe its really gonna happen

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I was optimistic, but this is just unbelievable.

"young teen girls" being enticed to an action film? Was Channing Tatertot supposed to do that.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
i find it weird that this news hasnt been posted anywhere else besides that one entertainmant site...is it even legit?

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Bleeding Cool said:
Is British MMA Fighter Alex Reid Up For A Role In GI Joe: Retaliation?

Now, Alex Reid, the sometime companion of Katy Price and current showbeau of Big Brother fraudster Chantelle Houghton, has recently stopped by a London comic book shop and loaded up with lots and lots of GI Joe comic books. This is, of course, while casting is ongoing for the new film, GI Joe: Retaliation.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/rorschachsrants/news/?a=43128

i like the comments...also the dig Comingsoon gets in on Taintum and Joe movies in general

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
I understand having Joe Mazzelo in the movie (he's going to play mouse, Beiber related disaster averted.), I'm surprised by how well the kid from Jurassic Park was able to kill Japanese people with enthusiasm. But who the fuck is Cotrona? Is that a drink? I thought that was the cyber AI chick that lives inside Master Chief's helmet in Halo. And what makes Cortana here qualified to be Flint? He looks like a douche-bag and probably is. He better have some serious acting lessons like Tatum or he's about to seriously fuck up one of my favorite Joes.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
And what makes Cortana here qualified to be Flint? He looks like a douche-bag and probably is. He better have some serious acting lessons like Tatum or he's about to seriously fuck up one of my favorite Joes.

reguardless of his acting ability, one of your fave Joes is still gonna get f***ed up...

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
WTF?

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/gi_joe/news/?a=43087
Comingsoon said:
GI Joe 2 Casting Call

Live in Louisiana? Have twin Girls? GI Joe might want YOU!
G.I. Joe 2 is now in production. Production has issued a casting call for female twins of African decent 6 to 9 years old. G.I. Joe 2 has a scheduled release date of summer 2012. G.I. Joe 2 is being filmed in Louisiana and stars DwayneJohnson , ChanningTatum , RZA and Ray Park. G.I. Joe 2 is directed by Jon Chu.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Billy is gonna now be a black girl!

That or they're giving Heavy Block a kid.