New Orleans

The ammo can will also come with the kit

[/quote]

Pickelhaube

Replicator of Toys
Officer Club
Mar 15, 2011
New Orleans
Would this be compatible with the true heroes Blackhawk?

I do not have one . But if it has a window it will work.

The long arm with the pin sticking out bottom left . All you need to do is drill a hole to accept that pin and you are shooting bad guys.

Pickelhaube

Replicator of Toys
Officer Club
Mar 15, 2011
New Orleans
OK Guys ,

Just talked to Daremo and we are going to put this up fo pre-order NOW !!!

The basic kit will have all the parts you see ( lose resin barrels ) and ammo can $15 per gun kit .

Brass tubes will cost $20 for a gun set.

$ 30 for 2 x resin barrel kits and $40 for 2x brass barrel kits.

PLUS SHIPPING

YOU CAN CONTACT ME OR DAREMO

Please allow 2-3 for turn over.

I have designed the mini so that it has a small rod coming out of the receiver . The thin barrel coupler will slide over the rod of the receiver . Then a brass sleeve will slide over the nub and a longer brass tube will slide over that . This center tube will help to line all of the barrels up.

After clean up you should be able to assemble the whole gun assembly in less than 5 mins !!!

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
Time to sell off some more stuff and make an order to the Dojo...mini guns, Hummvee wheel covers...maybe more...

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Got my kits last week. Just got around to assembling them. Pretty awesome looking.I haven't tried mounting them to my humvee, but I suspect a hint of modding to get it to work.

jersey john

Mar 13, 2018
The kits for the M-134 thread we're in or the PM (private messaging) part?

Ahh I was confused as well I looked at slaymakers post and I thought pickle was re-releasing the kits for the humvees wheel caps, antenna, etc. now that I look more carefully it's just for mini gun alone I believe

jersey john

Mar 13, 2018
Just ask him. He may have what you want laying around or if there is enough interest he may do more runs.

Oh yea I have he said he never went thru with them because at the time he offered last year only 2 people wanted em. I just thought with the amount of new cheap bbi humvees floating around he might have changed his mind