New Stealth Blackhawk Over Oklahoma!!!

derek_001

Banned
Dec 12, 2011
Cordell, Oklahoma
Me and my father were talking about a movie yesterday when we started to hear a faint sound of a helicopter so we stepped outside but the sound faded away not 10sec later it got real loud and the new STEALTH BLACKHAWK passed over real fast once it was gone it went dead silent the pros are close to what thay think it looks like but not exact well if anyone in the area saw this to please share it...

The Ewokhunter

Crazyass Cracker
Mar 14, 2011
thingsatwistedewokwouldsay.blogspot.com
it flew over here too here's a pic:

:D

Wild weasel

needs killer whale parts!
Jun 9, 2011
Me and my father were talking about a movie yesterday when we started to hear a faint sound of a helicopter so we stepped outside but the sound faded away not 10sec later it got real loud and the new STEALTH BLACKHAWK passed over real fast once it was gone it went dead silent the pros are close to what thay think it looks like but not exact well if anyone in the area saw this to please share it...

honestly wouldn't suprise me. I don't doubt you a bit, especially since from what I've been told the stealthhawks are based out of my area(about 45 mins away) and you being in Oklahoma it's totally possible.
about to pm you btw

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
So here's my post.

Wife works in the heart of the financial district in Boston. Calls me saying there's big army looking helicopters flying around the skyscrapers. While on the phone I tried to get a better description out of her but buildings were in the way and people walking. She just said to me "Really Rick,.. Really, I'm trying to drive"

Then this morning as I was leaving for work two Black Hawks flew over me heading towards the city. We live on higher elevation bordering the city. They flew downtown and just circled the city. Then about an hour and a half later about 7 miles from the city one flew over me.

Trippy dude trippy.

We live right next to the airport and see police and news copters all the tiime, but never military, Ocasional Coast Guard chopper, but that's it.

Training for the american spring when all the occupoopers comeout of their parents basements looking for free stuff again???

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
A while back the Marines had a large scale exercise in the greater Richmond area. It was definitely cool seeing Ospreys and Super Stallions orbiting my area for a week or so. We often have Black Hawks passing by, but these guys were going low and fast. That was actually my first time to see Ospreys flying in person.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I'd like to see an Osprey in action. I get all the Army stuff except 6s and 58s out here.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Can't say I've seen it in action, but I did see an abbreviated demo at Thunder Over the Boardwalk last summer. They are pretty sweet!

Wild weasel

Jun 9, 2011
A while back the Marines had a large scale exercise in the greater Richmond area. It was definitely cool seeing Ospreys and Super Stallions orbiting my area for a week or so. We often have Black Hawks passing by, but these guys were going low and fast. That was actually my first time to see Ospreys flying in person.

The ospreys are awesome(and LOUD!!!), at Taylor Swifts old hangar one half was being rented and for about a week there was an osprey getting worked on. I should still have the pics, took a shit ton of them for referance material

Wild weasel

Jun 9, 2011
The reason I said that I "should have them" is I don't know if I have them, they may have been taken on my old phone which is now gone. If I've got them I'll post them, but I've got a ton of pics(even a bunch from russia) on my old computer

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
The ospreys are awesome(and LOUD!!!), at Taylor Swifts old hangar one half was being rented and for about a week there was an osprey getting worked on. I should still have the pics, took a shit ton of them for referance material

Okay, wait a minute...something obviously needs to be explained here...you are currently under suspicion...

derek_001

Banned
Dec 12, 2011
Cordell, Oklahoma
His old man worked on her tour plane, I think.

Okay, wait a minute...something obviously needs to be explained here...you are currently under suspicion...
i think this is whaat he^ is getting at...
The reason I said that I "should have them" is I don't know if I have them, they may have been taken on my old phone which is now gone. If I've got them I'll post them, but I've got a ton of pics(even a bunch from russia) on my old computer

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
So, I do alot of driving and listening to the radio during the day and starting about a month ago the Ma State Government is running ads about being prepared. They even have noise effects in the background with a woman narrorator asking "What would you do if TSHF." They give a link, I need to jot it down to see and share.

Kind of strange, I mean we don't have disasters here. We just have all fours seasons and deal with extreme conditions year round every year.

Any of you all hearing similar ads?

Is this a trap to round us up, I mean they tell us to prepare then tell us to watch out for those who prepare because they might be a terrorist. Hmmm?? :rolleyes:

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
So, I do alot of driving and listening to the radio during the day and starting about a month ago the Ma State Government is running ads about being prepared. They even have noise effects in the background with a woman narrorator asking "What would you do if TSHF." They give a link, I need to jot it down to see and share.

Kind of strange, I mean we don't have disasters here. We just have all fours seasons and deal with extreme conditions year round every year.

Is this a trap to round us up, I mean they tell us to prepare then tell us to watch out for those who prepare because they might be a terrorist. Hmmm?? :rolleyes:

We've had those for a while now. They mostly frame it as a natural disaster kind of thing, since 9/11, Katrina, etc. Strangely, it's good advice since you just never know. We had an earthquake (biggest in over 100 years, if you live on the east coast you might have felt it) in my parents' hometown in central VA. Luckily no one died, but it really screwed up a lot of structures (as seismic resistence is pretty low priority in VA). So anything can happen. Hearing it from big brother (particularly this administration) is a little unnerving though, I admit, as they are most likely to cause a true national disaster by bankrupting us...

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Cordell, OK! I am in Norman, OK.

Uh oh.

All we hear out here is ads to work for the National Clandestine Agency.. aka CIA..

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Wait, so the CIA is recruiting in CA? Must be searching for Chinese speakers... Otherwise, why would you want any o' them hippies??? :D

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
here's my proof.

South Boston. 2 Blackhawks. Every 7 days or so I see them. Never before, why now?

Attachments

• IMG_0735.jpg
    IMG_0735.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0736.jpg
    IMG_0736.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 32

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
Here in Phoenix, AZ, I've been seeing some increased military aircraft activity. The other day I saw three blackhawks in formation followed by a pair of apaches.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Saw Air Force One flying out of RIC today. POTUS on the campaign (propaganda) trail...

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
YAY more bullshit to be sewing on the tax payers dime. :rolleyes:

Yeah, just think about what it costs to fly the Prez and all his security, comms, handlers and such "all the way" from DC to Richmond. Besides shutting down the airport, I saw a Marine One chopper flying out and a C-17 parked there (not to mention the AF1 decoy that always flys with the real one). All that for a 100 mile trip...

malcadon

H8ter4life
Mar 14, 2011
Pimpvile
New Stealth Beach-Bunnies at Nude Beach!!!

Here is a picture. Do you see them?

Damn, they look so hot and sexy... and naked! :D