New Stealth Blackhawk Over Oklahoma!!!

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I guess Obama wasn't kidding when he said he wanted to make the civilian police force as strong as the military.

Revere MA just brought in some new ploice cars, errrr Humvees.

I mean really?? WTF does a police force need these for. There's no fucking off road areas in this small coastal city.

Attachments

• IMG_0812.jpg
    IMG_0812.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0813.jpg
    IMG_0813.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 19

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
*shakes head*

How big is your town, Rick? Bet they have a S.W.A.T. team, too.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
My town is little, like 3 square miles. Revere is next town north. It's bigger but I mean the crime isn't out of control or anything.

The Ewokhunter

Crazyass Cracker
Mar 14, 2011
thingsatwistedewokwouldsay.blogspot.com
Approves

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Rick,
I guess it's to calm the crowds down at Kelly's during the summer. =)

Nice!!! Or to keep all the fat old fury ginnies from sunbathing on the sidewalk and use the brush bar to push them onto the beach

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
I have a feeling a lot of local forces will end up with humvees being phased out of military service (replaced by MRAPs). Apparently your local force got a great deal. Otherwise, your taxes are way too high...

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Just had some F-Somethings rip across the sky.

Again I live onlong the runway at Logan. So close we and all my nieghbors had special windows put on paid for by the airport. When a 747 takes off it's drop what your doing and look across the narrow channel (about football field length) and enjoy. The house vibrates.

It's a distinct difference in sound when the ocasional military jet or jets cruise over. With everything going on in the world and here it felt a little creepy. They don't fly over often so it was unexpected.

Could only imagine the emotions of hearing that over in the Suck as you guys call it. If it's you, you probably love that sound. If your them it probably puts a lump in your throat.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
The over the last handful of days HH-60s have been buzzing the house.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
watch the littlebirds with guys on the benches ripp between the skyscrapers.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/why...choppers-darting-between-chicago-skyscrapers/

they say it was just an urban combat training as normal. Pfft! My ass.

Frankly probably just training for the summit, but if he was telling the truth, why are we training for combat in a major metropolis with very tall buildings? Where else are we deployed or would even deploy with an urban enviroment like that? Seems like an awefully risky training mission then if not for the summit.

Wild weasel

needs killer whale parts!
Jun 9, 2011
watch the littlebirds with guys on the benches ripp between the skyscrapers.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/why...choppers-darting-between-chicago-skyscrapers/

they say it was just an urban combat training as normal. Pfft! My ass.

Frankly probably just training for the summit, but if he was telling the truth, why are we training for combat in a major metropolis with very tall buildings? Where else are we deployed or would even deploy with an urban enviroment like that? Seems like an awefully risky training mission then if not for the summit.

it's not as risky as you'd think, and definately well needed training. One of my sisters friends was an SF sniper and he and I talk alot about what he did, and he's told me some wild stories, but anyway with the SOAR(A) little birds, they'd fly in 2 lane streets with houses/apartments on the sides.

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
Now dont even get me started with that subject my great uncle and other members of my family worked at groom lake and many other government facilities my family knows things that cant be said to public...
There is just to much out there that civilian ears cant handle yet.
Its just to soon.

And congrats, if that is true, you just broadcast that on a public forum, open to everyone. People who know people like that know better than to talk about it, especially on a website full of strangers.

thelegoguy

Enlisted
Mar 16, 2011
I remember when the weedwackers(Littlebirds) would join us for ops back when I was in. You would be amazed how small a space those little SOBs could get in...and some of the manuevers...damn. Very talented pilots.

And Groom Lake does not exist....=)

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
And congrats, if that is true, you just broadcast that on a public forum, open to everyone. People who know people like that know better than to talk about it, especially on a website full of strangers.

The black SUVs are already outside his house. And coincidentally, they were dropped off by the stealth blackhawk he saw.

:)

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I gotta get pics but I drove by the Revere MA police station today and they've purchased a 4th Humvee with the 50 cal protective Armor on top. You kidding me. They must be expecting to take some incoming fire. Rediculous.

footloose

Enlisted
Jul 19, 2011
So, I do alot of driving and listening to the radio during the day and starting about a month ago the Ma State Government is running ads about being prepared. They even have noise effects in the background with a woman narrorator asking "What would you do if TSHF." They give a link, I need to jot it down to see and share.

Kind of strange, I mean we don't have disasters here. We just have all fours seasons and deal with extreme conditions year round every year.

Any of you all hearing similar ads?

Is this a trap to round us up, I mean they tell us to prepare then tell us to watch out for those who prepare because they might be a terrorist. Hmmm?? :rolleyes:

fear...its a very powerful weapon...and i personally down here in florida havent ever heard any ads like that.. shit like that makes me wonder a bit though

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011

Wild weasel

needs killer whale parts!
Jun 9, 2011
I like how the guy said "public safety is the #1 goal, which is why they are doing these at night". Because the fact that S.O.A.R. does just about every one of their missions at night didn't sway that more so than public safety(and I honestly don't see a safety hazard from this)

The Ewokhunter

Crazyass Cracker
Mar 14, 2011
thingsatwistedewokwouldsay.blogspot.com