• G.I. Joe Trooper (tan uniform)
  • [strike]HEAT Viper[/strike] 50th
  • [strike]Hit & Run[/strike] FSS
  • [strike]Kwinn the Mercenary[/strike] Retaliation
  • [strike]Lady Jaye[/strike] 50th
  • Laser-Viper
  • Shipwreck
  • [strike]Steel Brigade Commander[/strike] convention
  • [strike]Steel Brigade Delta (light green uniform, different tooling)[/strike] convention
  • Stinger Driver
  • Tele-Viper
  • [strike]Clutch (Pursuit of Cobra VAMP Driver)[/strike] convention
  • Cobra Infantry
  • [strike]Data-Viper[/strike] Retaliation
  • [strike]Viper Officer[/strike] 50th
  • Dreadnok KAOS Crew
  • Echo Faction Trooper (Grunt?)
  • Heavy Alley-Viper
  • HISS Driver (Pursuit of Cobra HISS Driver)
  • NOMaD Warrior
  • [strike]Pit Training Duke[/strike] ROC was a long time ago
  • Raven’s Wing
  • Ripcord Arctic Diver I really want those new diver accessories!
  • Snow Serpent
  • Steel Brigade v.2
  • Zartan
  • [strike]Beast Ninja
  • Dark Ninja Master
  • Ghost Ninja Henchman
  • Gold Ninja (Actual name not known)[/strike]
  • Ninja Warrior Monk
  • [strike]Red Ninja Dice[/strike]
  • [strike]Snake Ninja Master[/strike]
  • Urban Ninja
  • [strike]Mutant Zombie
  • Toxo-Zombie
  • Zombie Cobra Commander
  • Zombie Cobra Shock Trooper
  • Zombie Cobra Viper
  • Zombie Echo Faction Trooper
  • Zombie Ninja
  • Zombie Steel Brigade[/strike] convention
  • [strike]Zombie Storm Shadow
  • Zombie Viper[/strike] zombies are more likely a Club convention thing I can't see Hasbro making any more

I think the most likely are the ones I highlighted in bold. These will be the new ones at TRU this fall.
They could also add some repacks ala Blowtorch.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
We've got a month to wait. Too much "new" stuff there, though. Needs more refuse garbage to be accurate.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gonna need some new parts and paint before I'd drop that kind of dosh. Neither of those will happen, though.

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
I thought the entire KreO line was dead?

Don't think so...new Transformers Sets have been found...some reissues of original sets...interesting changes ... like not showing the Bot form on any pics and OXFORD not mentioned on the packages.

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!

0 points of articulation

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Same here.
So does the hive think we'll actually get a new laine or wave or whatever of figures?

Hasbro has already stated that '15 will be much like '14. So half new, half old crap and all of it made with cheap plastic and painted poorly.

TIE_FighterTK069

Enlisted
Oct 20, 2014
Back in Tucson, AZ!
Hasbro has already stated that '15 will be much like '14. So half new, half old crap and all of it made with cheap plastic and painted poorly.

Got it, thanks. Definitely nothing to look forward to until clearance time again, then.

After all, what good is a paramilitary fighting force without ninjas? And a parrot.

No good at all, Preacher, c'mon! I mean, seriously. :trollface: Ninjas with paramilitary zombie parrots, all cast in the same shit 50th Destro's legs were made of: that is what I'm hoping for.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Not necessarily. Gung-Ho would make my year, and at this point I'd settle for that M69 he's sporting.

TIE_FighterTK069

Enlisted
Oct 20, 2014
Back in Tucson, AZ!
Not necessarily. Gung-Ho would make my year, and at this point I'd settle for that M69 he's sporting.

It would be cool to have a better version of him, for sure... I like the bigger form factor of him and the roadblock figures from the newer lines. And yes, better and more varied kit would be sweet! An M79 is high on the list of my wants as well. I have one from one of the cartoony Firefly dudes, but it seems out of scale. A newer variant would be cool too, or something akin to the China Lake-esque one the original dude came with.

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
M69 flak vest. I've got M79 grenade launchers out my wazoo. :D

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
I'm hoping for that Gung-Ho, maybe the Storm Shadow and Laser-Viper, and I think some of the kitbash upgrades like the Tele-Viper, BBQ, and Stinger Driver who require no new tooling would be great.

I honestly think we need an "Ultimate" Duke and Roadblock, and probably Hawk and Scarlett for the Joes. Their 25th versions were rather lame, and we could use some updates using newer tooling and one or 2 newly sculpted parts (mostly heads/webgear), but a torso or 2 couldn't hurt for Scarlett and Duke. I'm tired as fuck of that Firefly torso with the turtleneck.

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
I have no doubt Gung Ho will be in the line-up. I also really hope for Stinger Driver, Officer, and Tele-Vipers. There's nothing else left in the vault I care about.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I'm hoping for that Gung-Ho, maybe the Storm Shadow and Laser-Viper, and I think some of the kitbash upgrades like the Tele-Viper, BBQ, and Stinger Driver who require no new tooling would be great.

I honestly think we need an "Ultimate" Duke and Roadblock, and probably Hawk and Scarlett for the Joes. Their 25th versions were rather lame, and we could use some updates using newer tooling and one or 2 newly sculpted parts (mostly heads/webgear), but a torso or 2 couldn't hurt for Scarlett and Duke. I'm tired as fuck of that Firefly torso with the turtleneck.

If they do Gung-Ho they could use the same buck for Roadblock and kill two birds with one awesome stone.

Man, how cool would a full on, well done "retro" Gung Ho be?

...and where did you find good M79s? Is someone casting good one?

I've got several of the 2nd pattern 21st Century Toys one, as well as a Bbi one. As far as I know no one casts either. Chap Mei did a figure whose torso sported an M79 grenade carrier that would be aces for a retro GH if you could mod it.

TIE_FighterTK069

Enlisted
Oct 20, 2014
Back in Tucson, AZ!
If they do Gung-Ho they could use the same buck for Roadblock and kill two birds with one awesome stone.

They used The big Road Block for the 50th Leatherneck, so it seems like a logical choice... And I'm with you on the awesome factor. Wish I had more of those figures.

I've got several of the 2nd pattern 21st Century Toys one, as well as a Bbi one. As far as I know no one casts either. Chap Mei did a figure whose torso sported an M79 grenade carrier that would be aces for a retro GH if you could mod it.

I'm fixated on a proper flak vest now... I may try to make one.
Nice! Well, we need to get some M79 and China Lakes made, then :) And if you have an extra one kicking around that you would be willing to sell/trade for, let me know!

Topside

Disgruntled Goat
Aug 6, 2012
NYS- Finger Lakes
You guys have already covered these but I'll throw my $0.02 in-

2012 Concept Case-
Cobra Officer
Cobra Shock Trooper
Stinger Driver
Tele-Viper
Heavy Alley Viper
Snow Serpent v2

Flint
Police Unit 4
Hit & Run
Shipwreck
Joe Trooper
Steel Brigade Commander
Steel Brigade Delta
Echo Faction Trooper
NOMaD Warrior
Ripcord Arctic Diver
Steel Brigade v2

2013 Concept Case-
Rock n Roll v2

Edit:
I'd love to see them do Shock Trooper/ Tele-Viper/ Heavy Alley Viper as a 3 pack and keep it in the $20-25 price point. Or Police Unit vs ST/ AV. Would also like to see the arctic diver repurposed as an Eel and put it in a 2 pack with the Snow Serpent v2. Maybe Shipwreck and the NOMaD in another 2 pack. SB Commander/ SBD/ SB v2 in a 3 pack

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
They used The big Road Block for the 50th Leatherneck, so it seems like a logical choice... And I'm with you on the awesome factor. Wish I had more of those figures.

I'm fixated on a proper flak vest now... I may try to make one.
Nice! Well, we need to get some M79 and China Lakes made, then :) And if you have an extra one kicking around that you would be willing to sell/trade for, let me know!

Sure, I should be able to send one your way. I definitely want a China Lake, doubt Marauder will ever get to it, though.

As to the GH buck, it's completely new:

No Rockblock parts in sight.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Forgot how good that Gung-ho was...it looks big like the rockblock / leatherneck. Was it really that tall of a figure?

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
The GH body wouldn't work for RB as he's wearing a tank top. Besides, we still have that "3-pack" Rockblock (the one with black body paint camo) without the silly shoulder straps. Better leg selection (likely something existing, or perhaps those GH legs) would make an excellent Roadblock with a new head and webgear. The Resolute head just looks too Wolfman with the shaggy goatee and Bubba Gump jaw.

It'd also be nice to see an updated Copperhead, probably just reusing the 25th head/holster and using Retaliation RB legs. I don't so much care if we get exact matching legs for him so long as the janky 25th RB torso gets updated.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Eh, Hasbro painted a tank top on Luke Cage, they can do it to Roadblock.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I forgot they did a v2 SS. I wouldn't mind seeing that figure released. Though, he's got an awful lot of paint aps for those sweatshop workers to ef up.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Eh, Hasbro painted a tank top on Luke Cage, they can do it to Roadblock.

But... Why, when a perfect mold exists with proper sculpting?

That's one thing I hate about the MU stuff. It's all the same flat base molds with painted-on details. Not everything should look like one of those weird zentai suits.

TIE_FighterTK069

Enlisted
Oct 20, 2014
Back in Tucson, AZ!
Sure, I should be able to send one your way. I definitely want a China Lake, doubt Marauder will ever get to it, though.

As to the GH buck, it's completely new:

No Rockblock parts in sight.

Thanks, man!
...and holy shit that Gung Ho is sweet! That's exactly what I'd spend money on.

I forgot they did a v2 SS. I wouldn't mind seeing that figure released. Though, he's got an awful lot of paint aps for those sweatshop workers to ef up.

...and boy would that paint be fucked up. When I started looking at modern Joe's last year, I was so surprised by how shitty the newest ones are. Old news, I know, but it shocked me.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
But... Why, when a perfect mold exists with proper sculpting?

That's one thing I hate about the MU stuff. It's all the same flat base molds with painted-on details. Not everything should look like one of those weird zentai suits.

I was being factious. I don't agree that the Rockblock torso is perfect (it strikes me as too long), but it's the best option available.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
I was being factious. I don't agree that the Rockblock torso is perfect (it strikes me as too long), but it's the best option available.
Ah.

I just assumed that was their goal in creating 2 torso molds that were essentially the same (that we'd eventually get classic RB out of it) but we never did. I'm fine with the torso being long, because Roadblock should be the biggest Joe out there. I wouldn't be opposed to getting new "big guy" legs, though, because I'm tired of seeing the same RB build reused verbatim over and over and over without some variety. The other RB legs would've been ok, except the fucking feet and knees were one piece with the damned lower leg.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011

So basically give BBI, Oritoy, and Hiya your money instead. Unless it's gay bar Gung-Ho that is.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Pretty much. I'm really interested on getting my hands on those new Bbi figures. Hiya isn't doing shit I'm interested, and I've missed the boat on their Germans, and I'll never pull the trigger on the Acid Rain stuff. The point stands, however: More of the same. Suck it, Joe fanboys.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
And people thought that getting a new brand manager would make a difference.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Brand manager can't do shit when corporate puts a kibosh on things.