Official Figure Pic One-Shot Thread

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
This is a rebuild :)

The gate is a 3D print from EBay/Amazon?
They have a wormhole & gate shield available too.

The DHD is from Brad’s toy room on EBay.

I lined the gate with LED lights & built an infinity mirror using a 10” mirror, a clear plastic circle & window covering Semi mirror.

i learn the first time that the gate requires maintenance, so I am changing a few things.
- my original stairway was fine until I needed to disassemble the gate so I am using different foam for the base.
- I will probably need to change the window coat as the first one got scratched up originally it was on the outside so placing it inside will protect it better.
- I will likely make it the dessert temple that was in the movie & that can double up for Indy.
- I may need to mod the electrical I prefer usb plug in for the lights but my current power source is being borrowed from Jabba.
- I originally wanted to remove the mirror for static shots but I don’t think the design challenges are worth it.

Sgt301

Oct 20, 2018
Joan d’Arc Recipe: Head from Joy Toys big clunky “sisters” of something series and the body is the Boss fight studio’s female knight of something 😉 Anyway along with a bfs horse and the tack kit I just have to dig out my miniature flag with the French Fleur-de-lis ⚜️
IMG_8477.pngIMG_8479.png

Last edited:

Sgt301

Oct 20, 2018
Hey I was actually born in Orleans France 🇫🇷 and we’re triggered by people with matches 😉

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
Random stuff I worked on

Sith training Room
IMG_3150.jpeg

Batman Beyond Blight
IMG_3153.jpeg

Barely worth posting but this jacket swap involved several laps around the country (was a brown jacket that came with the figure)
IMG_3129.jpeg

• Fire
Reactions: NSA