Official Figure Pic One-Shot Thread

TIE_FighterTK069

Enlisted
Oct 20, 2014
Back in Tucson, AZ!
Thanks, gentlemen.
Yea, I tried to think of shit the residents of the Compound would find to fortify it... Those panels are removable, as well.
Those SB Deltas are sweet... I need to dirty them up a bit, though.

Preacher13

Officer X
Jul 16, 2014
Center Moriches, NY
www.instagram.com
Holy crap! That's awesome! Thanks so much, you guys. Really means a lot to me. May sound silly, but it does. And, yes, TIE_Fighter, I concur. The selection of shots is super dope this month.

I especially love the Xmas eve 1998 shot with the Acid Rain dudes.

Last edited:

TIE_FighterTK069

Enlisted
Oct 20, 2014
Back in Tucson, AZ!
Thanks, Shadow!
I'm putting together three groups that jive with the Compound dio I built... Action shots are nigh!
They're a band of survivors of the Weather Wars which caused the collapse of modern society. Not to give up too much of the story, but they're the dudes that find and fortify the dead end street that becomes the Compound.

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
Got this LEGO set for Christmas and wanted to see if it was fit for figures.

This one works for Figmas but is a bit small. Def gonna be too small for MUs

Preacher13

Officer X
Jul 16, 2014
Center Moriches, NY
www.instagram.com
Dr. Henry Jones sells off some antiquities to German General Friedhelm Fenstermacher and fellow swashbuckling archeologist Cover Girl.

"Well, Herr Fenstermacher, Miss, uh... Girl, I think you'll find some of my treasures and artifacts have infinite possibilities."

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Very cool, other than Vogel being miles away from a general officer.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
In point of fact his rank is SS-Standartenführer, which would be an Oberst in the Heer and Colonel in the US Army.

Why whomever called him Oberst in the film when they did such a good job on his medals is anyone's guess.

kt174

Assaulter
Oct 20, 2013
Carolinas
Those are some cool operators, KT174, and a nice shot! I'd love to see more of them, close up. I dig that one with the hood, in particular.

I concur^ I'd like to see closer pics of the paint jobs. They look great in that pic!

TIE and MED, I uploaded the sniper(one with the hood) and I will also upload the pointman soon. If you go to the two that I have already posted, I uploaded some high resolution pics, just click the thumbnails. Thanks again for the comments.

TIE_FighterTK069

Enlisted
Oct 20, 2014
Back in Tucson, AZ!

HeelJoe

Is singin' in Acid Rain
Jan 23, 2013
Midlands - UK