Center Moriches, NY
www.instagram.com
Little Bird over Afghanistan...

Preacher13

Officer X
Jul 16, 2014
Center Moriches, NY
www.instagram.com
Cheers mate, just got a real DSLR Camera.. like ofr real.. the lens comes off and everything lol. No idea how half of the features work lol but we are getting there!

Looks like me n Tie are winning the Angel Forge Custom Contest! haha

Yeah, I couldn't get involved. I make some stuff, but not really a customizer..

As for the DSLR—it makes a HUGE difference. I do a lot of toy pics on Instagram and I resolved this year not to post cell phone pics anymore, unless it's just to show a haul or something. No real pics with cell though.

shadowwarrior

Enlisted
Nov 9, 2013
Wales, UK
www.flickr.com
Thanks, y'all.
Yea, Shadow, I'd love to expand this Compound diorama, but I have zero space to build anymore... But, we should be moving within the next year :)

Awe man, can't wait to see more when you get a new Place :p

Yeah, I couldn't get involved. I make some stuff, but not really a customizer..

As for the DSLR—it makes a HUGE difference. I do a lot of toy pics on Instagram and I resolved this year not to post cell phone pics anymore, unless it's just to show a haul or something. No real pics with cell though.

May as well have a pop at it dude!

Yeah man I noticed straight away!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Think it was supposed to be Indian (Dot, not Feather) in theme. I wish I could have painted her like the promo shots, but golden accents was all I could manage.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Think it was supposed to be Indian (Dot, not Feather) in theme. I wish I could have painted her like the promo shots, but golden accents was all I could manage.

Where is that from? I mean, where did you get it...does it belong to something else?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Haha.

What is the hot dog looking thing hanging off the rear pack?
That's the handle for the e(ntrenching)-tool. I.E. little shovel.

How tall is that?
If same size as that Cairo Swordsman Idol they would look great together in your display room dio. I painted that statue Idol from Indiana Jones Gold.

She comes up to just below his shoulder, and I definitely got her for that purpose. I left him unpainted as he was supposed to be a terracotta warrior. I've actually got a large resin one I intend to use in the display.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
We had a member that went over there to see his gal's folks and was supposed to bring one back. Wonder what happened to him.

Mine are ~6.5", with the pedestal. Soldier and a maiden from friggin' Dollar Tree.

Last edited:

cb671

Enlisted
Oct 20, 2014
Guam
I really need to get me some of them ARW Figures!!!! So far they look like they have the Best Articulation compared to other figures.