Officer X
Jul 16, 2014
Center Moriches, NY
www.instagram.com
I still need this budo.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Love the Budo pics TV, where did you get his sword...or is that a repaint of his original weapon?

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
Cold Slither Concert.
This set has real working spotlights, (for photography purposes)

Speakers work too, but there is a stereo right underneath it so I use that when working in my lab.

yes :eek:

The commander is watching.

Last edited:

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
keyboards are from the muppetts.
Guitars are flashy pins, but I will convert over to vort's guitars on the next order.
The drums are from a doll house set, They look good at first but are ctually a little small. 1/2" scale vs 1" scale. 3/4" (not that its a real scale) would fit perfectly

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I just need to do the surcoat and this project should be done. I still need an accessory or two, but that shouldn't stop a post.

G.I. Zmo

Enlisted
Aug 5, 2011
Cool, KT! I like the atmosphere of that room.
Will Budo ever step out of the shadows, so we can take a better look at him?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I'm gonna shoot some photos of him before the surcoat gets put on.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Photo of the Month poll has been listed in the Officer section for the Officers to vote. Officers can choose their favorite 2, hopefully this helps prevent any ties. All the pictures this month were amazing. It was very hard to narrow them down to 8. Thank you to everyone who posted a picture in the one shot thread.

Now go vote Officers. Voting will last 4 days. 8 entries were chosen. Winner and entrants will be revealed with a front page story after winner is decided.

All photos posted after this post will be part of the March Contest.

Remember all one has to do to enter is submit any photo right in this thread. Thank you!