On the Workbench

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I just can't get over how well you adapted that gashapon torso.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Thanks KT! that's really cool that you can appreciate that part!! That's the part I'm most proud of! I probably should have practiced this technique on something else tho. the naked chick doesn't go over too well anywhere else,lol.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Got the rocket pods and miniguns. We'll see how much progress I can make on it knowing I'll never get pilots for it. :rolleyes:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
No parts really fit the bill. I could have the torso and head from 21st's pilot cast, but with nothing to meld them with what would be the point?

My bad ass Vietnam era Wild Bill will have to wait.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
I've gotten a couple of things done in the past few nights. This was last nights build.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
I've gotten a couple of things done in the past few nights. This was last nights build.

This torso always makes the neck look SO long. The shoulder SO low? Idk,we'll see!

Been making molds to finally have copies of shit I've made instead of constantly trying to make new shit! finally get things done!! decided to throw a random thing in while I'm at it.

through the starting to buy SW figures out of a lack of any other real choices I found what I like to call "meat girl" on eBay MOC for under $10 shipped..

pretty neat figure sculpt wise,and comes with a bar stool,and a cup to make up for missing articulation? of course I take her apart almost instantly&before taking a pic,because customizer:trollface:

looking at it's sculpt it could easily be painted into a Ripley in panties!! or just cast it in flesh,put a random human head on it,paint a baiting suit,have it sit on my paint bottles,lol. the legs/ankles are easily fixable to make it able to stand,since the stock lowers are all twisted looking by bashing in Hacks lowers&knees with MU leg pins.

not a bad little find imo. There appears to be a lot of neat female SW figures that just need recolored,and a "normal" head put on them...pretty simple figures too!

The

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Bacon girl! that'll work! lol.

The figure actually looks decent siting,stable too...pretty much what I'll use it for anyways.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I have that same figure, and could have provided it. :D Meat suit is a pretty accurate description, but the body is pretty nice if you can work your conversion magic on it. Her lekku (head-tails) are a separate piece as well, so you can fit other hair to her if you were so inclined.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Yeah,I was looking at the head trying to figure out where to hook up,and realized it was a separate part. I barely tugged on it,and it came right apart. I didn't mold the lower legs or head tentacles.

I don't think I'm going to go overboard reworking this figure. I still have to finish the other one..just been making copies,so I can get people's stuff back to them..you&4 other people,and I'm done. Making a gang mold today of the left skeleton grip hand,which is the most rare hand..I had to do several runs of it to have enough..then I'm Finishing up WVMojo's Vietnam dudes,so I can get Footloose outta here! just having him makes me nervous as fuck the way my wife,kids,and their cats move my shit...

I've been keeping his original figure in my gun safe:trollface:

There's two other SW females I have my eye on,but they're a little pricey,so I've watching them,waiting to strike,..Darth Talon&Deliah Blue. I've got plenty to do to get caught up before I worry about them tho..I'm re-re-reshrinking penny dreadful heads too! And still working on McFly.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
I think there's only one?

Idk how it's assembled yet,so I wouldn't want to borrow anybody's in case I damage it. Besides shipping for you wouldn't be worth it my friend,although I appreciate it! I can just buy one. I just started watching them,and will obtain one when the opportunity arises. from what I see in pics all it really needs is the arms fixed,and recast in flesh? the arms are as easy as casting them over padme or similar sized arms that have articulation transferring details like I did with the Gashapon torso.

A scale pic would be nice tho!! I got the comic pack leia,and was shocked about her dwarfism. I ran an enlarge on her head Thursday...it'll make a good Hacks head!

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
How is it constructed? is it like Padme&Mara Jade,and pops apart? Or are the torsos halves glued together?

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
I'm sure everyone has tried the Rogue One 5POA Stormtrooper head on an older Stormtrooper body?

My old stormtrooper is so yellow compared to my Son's figures tho! lol. Unless the joker squad figure was supposed to be off white like this? Idk.

Rider

Au Soleil !
Jul 30, 2015
Marseille
cobra.4umer.com
I don't have 5 poa StormTroopers ^^

Upper part is seamed so tight it will be difficult to crack it open as you can hardly find the seem ...

Belly looks like it can't pop from pelvis but it looks easier to open in two

And I just realized she doesn't have elbow articulation ^^

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Gonna make a few torso&head copies to take with me to paint..,

Probably black details with fishnet front? High heels!! Gotta fix the arms later,and at least add upper thigh swivel to the legs.

Gonna be pouring a few Vietnam guys today. Found good legs to go with 50th gung-ho too! So I'll be pouring a couple of them as well,probably next weekend

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
It's really not that bad if the hair was fitted on there...very Asian looking. I may just cut it off,and glue a lady jaye neck on there tho,lol.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
Finally got around to put in a print order. I'm using part of my profit sharing check to get these off the ground.

First, I did a self portrait

Then I made my replica Langhorne Slim hat

A couple shots of my redone Venom Snake

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
And here's the first attempt to make a MJ compatible torso. I didn't want to go the overbuff route with .001% body fat. This will make it easier to sculpt clothing down the road.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
Going to have to reconfigure the tooling. It didn't quite matchup with the back piece and left a small gap in couple areas. I also think the shoulder joint allowance for the peg was a little off.

Last edited:

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Finally got around to put in a print order. I'm using part of my profit sharing check to get these off the ground.

First, I did a self portrait

You a pretty feller!:D

Bad ass man!

I grew a full beard in for the first time EVER last month,and I hated it! Felt so strange,and it had so much grey! Tried to trim it with trimmers,and botched it,shaved it off,lol.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
I grew my beard when my dad died. Not some sort of sentimental time stamp, it's just how I remember when I grew one. Last year, I cut it off and immediately regretted it. I changed so much in 5 years, I didn't recognize myself.