On the Workbench

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011

Just blind master rocking his ARAH comic hat. Also photographed is the Henley torso. I'm seeking assistance in getting a print that doesn't droop the tooling, creating the gaps

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
That Venom Snake head is fantastic.
I haven't seen him do anything that wasn't fantastic! just wow!

Rider gave me a Dart Talon figure,and I made some molds...tested them out,and some newer material that's super flexible I bought,and never tried before giving up on the hobby,..I sent him a bunch of figures for Christmas,and he sent me Talon out of the blue! Nice! And a hand drawing which is really neat!

The tunic thing is super flexible,almost cloth flexible! kinda neat! If it wasn't sitting up on stuff it would drape to the table..the original is very rigid! I actually had fun casting!! Crazy:trollface:

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
I'm trying,but failing it seems. Once I get time to actually start listening on eBay I think once stuff starts selling it'll get easier to let go.

Cool !
Nice to see that you still have something on your workbench !

I like the color better here ! But that belt in the belly still bothers me somehow ^^

(And thanks again dear Santa ! ^^)
Idk why. It looks fine to me. My shrunken Spider Gwen lower torso fits that upper perfectly tho,so more then likely I'll go that route. I ordered that other SW figure on eBay today to hopefully get the joints I need...hopefully they're the same.

No,thank you btw. I seriously didn't expect anything in return! I'm actually going to frame your note btw. The drawing is pretty cool,and has personally.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
My first 1:12 kitbash! :trollface:

I was outside talking to the wife,and started making shit! I got sooooo many ideas off just fiddling with my 1:12 fodder! I kinda wish I'd brought it with me to mess with it even more! I'm 100% positive I can cast in that exact color flesh too! I ordered a figure I skipped on eBay last night to bash in more parts,possibly cast a few pieces. The way that hasbro paints some flesh,and other parts are cast in flesh irritates the shit outta me!

I was surprised to see that those lower legs&feet off of enchantress are the same as my Puck wave Emma frost! I plan to cast a full size head&upper torso of my Emma,so I can put her on eBay! Her value has jumped over $100,and I have a feeling she'll get a rerelease/new version soon! Time to sell her while the getting is good! lol.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Does anybody happen to have Retaliation Cobra Trooper's helmet and one of the gas mask head Acid Rain figures? Will that helmet fit on the noggin, or is it too roomy?

This helmet (or the black Convention Para-Drop variant):

on this head: